Denim in Singapore

tweeds

ok going back to hype and not giving obscure brands a chance. where ever the debate takes you, bottom line is, what you buy, should look good.

I was walkin around borders when I came across this.

butt.jpg

that is the worst fitting diors i have ever seen. ass sticks out like a char siew pao.

Damn man, can't believe you took a picture :eek: The dior looks alright to me but whassup with the ass on the imperial :o

butt.jpg

the diors look like they're strapped to his ass and flame is right about the sausage thighs

the imperials look like they've got a pillow behind

i bet dior boy's the top and imperial's the bottom ;)

i also find it funny that they're browsing the football bookshelf. the ball is round, people...

ok going back to hype and not giving obscure brands a chance. where ever the debate takes you, bottom line is, what you buy, should look good.

butt.jpg

that is the worst fitting diors i have ever seen. ass sticks out like a char siew pao.

Hahahaha! How could you discredit our delicious local treat, the char sew pao. That guy's left leg looks broken :eek:

butt.jpg

Hmm. Not that common to see DH jeans in Singapore. He may even be a member of Superfuture!

His fit is OK. He aint exacty fat and unless you are reed thin, DH jeans would look like that on a normal person. It looks like that on me, except it is more erm 'shapelier' on me.

Hmm. Not that common to see DH jeans in Singapore. He may even be a member of Superfuture!

His fit is OK. He aint exacty fat and unless you are reed thin, DH jeans would look like that on a normal person. It looks like that on me, except it is more erm 'shapelier' on me.

I disagree about dior looking like that on a normal person, in fact, I've never seen diors look like that on a local person before. If this dude was karl lagerfield's age, i'd give him the benefit of the doubt, but this guy was young. like late teens to early twents.

If he is a sufu member, then good for him. He now knows that he needs to burn either his fats, or his jeans.

If he is a sufu member, then good for him. He knows that he needs to burn either his fats, or his jeans.

I disagree about dior looking like that on a normal person, in fact, I've never seen diors look like that on a local person before. If this dude was karl lagerfield's age, i'd give him the benefit of the doubt, but this guy was young. like late teens to early twents.

Nah! dont think he's fat. At least you cant tell from that pic alone. Most people have larger thighs than calves. If it was me, my ass would be errmm shapelier wearing that cut. But overall, my fit would be tighter than his. It would be looser if I take size 31 but the waist would be like super big on me since I wear like size 29 to 30 depending on the cut.

But I have to say the guy wearing imperials have no ass though. But you cant really fault him for that.

beast, you're trying very hard to defend that guy, or is it you? =P

Haha! Maybe.

Anyway, the DH bottoms I usually wear are the Cords and 'fashion' jeans which tends to be 21 cm. I hardly wear the 19 cm jeans because I treasure my testicles and the camel toe look is not in vogue.

I also wear their shirts which has a very very nice slim cutting but then you must have the body to make it look good and they cost like more than US200 after discount.

^ :)

i've searched for hours for a F1102 fred perry polo, no shops had sizes xs left, anyone knows where i could look at or polo shirts similar to fp's design? ';..;'

If I'm not wrong the F1102s are only available in the japanese market right? I'm pretty sure you could get one from a fp store in japan. Consider proxy service? Similar designs would be Ben Sherman or Londonsdale, or Giordano?

PS. There's no xs sizing in jap fp clothes if I'm not wrong. I got a check fp shirt and the smallest size is s, and they fit even tighter than UK's xs!

Haha unless you're a big guy like an L or XL, try getting the new pima cotton tee's for fall.

$69 with full sizes, round or v neck.

Really? I didn't spot any when I was there last week, must have overlooked it damn. What colours did they come in? Grey? Black?

If I'm not wrong the F1102s are only available in the japanese market right? I'm pretty sure you could get one from a fp store in japan. Consider proxy service? Similar designs would be Ben Sherman or Londonsdale, or Giordano?

PS. There's no xs sizing in jap fp clothes if I'm not wrong. I got a check fp shirt and the smallest size is s, and they fit even tighter than UK's xs!

yes, i've search rakuten, almost all were sold out. some shops(rakuten) display S or XS for their smallest size, so i put xs for convenient's sake. other online shops were out of stock of my size(smallest). so anywhere to intro?

defiance: m12's slim, but f1102's tight and much shorter! i tried on s or m i'm not sure, but it fitted quite big, so i'm trying to be safe.

does the laurel store carry f1102s?

yes, i've search rakuten, almost all were sold out. some shops(rakuten) display S or XS for their smallest size, so i put xs for convenient's sake. other online shops were out of stock of my size(smallest). so anywhere to intro?

defiance: m12's slim, but f1102's tight and much shorter! i tried on s or m i'm not sure, but it fitted quite big, so i'm trying to be safe.

does the laurel store carry f1102s?

Nope. The F1102s are japanese made. Japanese fred perry's got their own market. But if you could get someone to do a store pickup for you there I'm pretty sure you could get one.