Denim in Singapore

tweeds

yup, fjb used to run the gucci stores until gucci consolidated control of all their stores in the world. C21 also used to operate the prada stores, including miu miu and granello (boy.. I'm old).

Massimo Dutti is actually from the same company as Zara. like BR and gap, although not the best comparison.

yup, fjb used to run the gucci stores until gucci consolidated control of all their stores in the world. C21 also used to operate the prada stores, including miu miu and granello (boy.. I'm old).

Massimo Dutti is actually from the same company as Zara. like BR and gap, although not the best comparison.

you just had to do that!! :mad:

Prada under Club 21? Wow that is ancient history even before me.

My history dates back to the original Helmut Lang stand alone boutique in Pacific Plaza ran by the Prada folks.

since when did FJ carry Levi's and/or OshKosh B'Gosh :eek:

my turn... WHERE!

tell me yours and i'll tell you mine!

hahahahhahaha just joking... hmm i work at ck calvin klein... not ck jeans by the way... damn, most of the rich uncles and aunties are always mixed up between this 2 brands. haha

anyway just to let everyone here know, calvin klein jeans is not under club21, while ck calvin klein is under club21... weird and ironic but true. :D

tell me yours and i'll tell you mine!

hahahahhahaha just joking... hmm i work at ck calvin klein... not ck jeans by the way... damn, most of the rich uncles and aunties are always mixed up between this 2 brands. haha

anyway just to let everyone here know, calvin klein jeans is not under club21, while ck calvin klein is under club21... weird and ironic but true. :D

any idea when's the sale? :D