Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Slightly off topic, but does anybody have a pair of 21cm mij raws in comparison to the SEXIH jeans? Maybe the same thing with 19cm's and SEXI jeans? I am interested in how similar the fit is.

eh the fit would be pretty similar since both are inspired by the dior cuts

I shouldn't say this yet, because it won't come in for about 7 weeks, but I'm getting an order of 17cm raws. And size 26's (although I'm not sure if I'll be getting 26 17cm's).

did those 17cm raws ever come about or were they just the 17.5cm sheers that are available everywhere now? i really want to get a pair of the 17cm mij if it is at all possible to obtain them...

yeh keen for a pair of the mii indigos, anyone know any online stores to get them at?

grapist hasn't replied pm's :(

he's probably just busy,so maybe you should wait some time or send another pm.in case he doesn't have any you could take a look at luisaviaroma.com or diabro.net

i tried posting this topic a while ago...see if it works better now.

anyone down to post photos of their personal dior denim collections?

DEEORE.jpg

DEEORE2.jpg

S/S07 black raw - 27

S/S07 HEDI jean- 28(since they fit nothing like the sharp notation they're really a 27)

F/W07 soft inference - 27

S/S07 summer light - 27

S/S 05??? Pale Pink Clawmarks - 27

F/W07 new emperor - 27

all MIJ except for new emperors.

Sick collection, tatsuko!!! Here's mine!

DSC00859.jpg

DSC00858.jpg

DSC00857.jpg

Clockwise fom top of the 3rd picture: 1. f/w 07 dark grey Soft Interference MIJ (19cm)

2. f/w 07 Glacier Treatment MII (21cm)

3. f/w 07 Raw Black Japanese Silver Selvedge (21cm)

4. s/s 07 Raw Black Japanese (21cm)

5. f/w 07 Raw Indigo Japanese (21cm)

6. f/w 07 Raw Black Japanese (19cm)

7. s/s 07 MII Crush Jeans (21cm)

8. f/w 07 MII Brail Treatment Jeans (19cm)

Sick collection, tatsuko!!! Here's mine!

DSC00859.jpg

DSC00858.jpg

DSC00857.jpg

Clockwise fom top of the 3rd picture: 1. f/w 07 dark grey Soft Interference MIJ (19cm)

2. f/w 07 Glacier Treatment MII (21cm)

3. f/w 07 Raw Black Japanese Silver Selvedge (21cm)

4. s/s 07 Raw Black Japanese (21cm)

5. f/w 07 Raw Indigo Japanese (21cm)

6. f/w 07 Raw Black Japanese (19cm)

7. s/s 07 MII Crush Jeans (21cm)

8. f/w 07 MII Brail Treatment Jeans (19cm)

thanks! damn midnight...good work man! those are all amazing ones.

how good are soft inferences?! fuck...like dress pants but good. haha

what do you think of the silver selvedge? i've been trying to find a pair of 27s in indigo, but no luck... homie in DH LA had em, but had only worn them for two days so had basically no input last weekend. do they break down a bit slower or something?

Anyone bought their latest season "Think Fast" jeans yet?

a friend of mine did a month ago or so. actually they really look good. the shine is hardly noticeable when worn, and yet they look obviously different than other jeans (particularly when it's sunny outside)

thanks! damn midnight...good work man! those are all amazing ones.

how good are soft inferences?! fuck...like dress pants but good. haha

what do you think of the silver selvedge? i've been trying to find a pair of 27s in indigo, but no luck... homie in DH LA had em, but had only worn them for two days so had basically no input last weekend. do they break down a bit slower or something?

I love the soft inferences! So comfortable. About the silver selvedge, they have a much tighter weave then the regular raws, and therefore have a more "all over" black color. They also feel slightly thinner, and less stiff. They break in slower, but they are a really nice jean. I'm definitely going to try and buy the indigo ones as well.

I love the soft inferences! So comfortable. About the silver selvedge, they have a much tighter weave then the regular raws, and therefore have a more "all over" black color. They also feel slightly thinner, and less stiff. They break in slower, but they are a really nice jean. I'm definitely going to try and buy the indigo ones as well.

yeah...well i've got regular black MIJ raws, and seriously...have worn them for almost a year now, and i wear them at least 4-5 times a week, and there's no real signs of wear, other than how they smell. haha.

but the indigos i had wore down in like 3 months so i sold them...that's why i considered the silver selvedge, but apparently DH LA is selling out real fast, and i guess...DIDN'T get 27s. so who knows. they look really REALLY good in person though!

..so you'd say they're worth the extra $100?

guys, i need your help...

i'm 6'3, 185ish and a 32 in nudie, acne, levi's etc. but I have a quite athletic lower half due to regular sport. i recon that the mii/mij 19s are too small for me in the thigh (already had problems with the slim jims from nudie), so i'd go for a mii/mij 21. would you recommend to go for a 31 or a 32 (or even a 33??!?)

thanks