Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

hey I need an opinion here. I got size 31 21cms in the beginning of june, pictured below. they stretched more than I wanted, so I was gonna get 21cms in 30. I never thought 19cms would work for me, but I finally got to try some on this week and I like them. I really like the raw indigo for the 19cms, but I cant decide if its worth it to have the same pair in 19cm and 21cm. and at this point, my 21cms are a month and a half in so they have low resale value, keep in mind.

anyways, should I keep these as a backup when I want something little less slim, or just get rid of them?

zx4rad.jpg

9904u0.jpg

r70v2x.jpg

1zqwta9.jpg

hey I need an opinion here. I got size 31 21cms in the beginning of june, pictured below. they stretched more than I wanted, so I was gonna get 21cms in 30. I never thought 19cms would work for me, but I finally got to try some on this week and I like them. I really like the raw indigo for the 19cms, but I cant decide if its worth it to have the same pair in 19cm and 21cm. and at this point, my 21cms are a month and a half in so they have low resale value, keep in mind.

anyways, should I keep these as a backup when I want something little less slim, or just get rid of them?

They look pretty good to me for being slightly baggier 21s.

i got some PMs requesting updated pictures so i figured i'd take some. these are now officially a year old. only about 8-9 months of real wear on them. 4 soaks, no washes. i'm going to wash them soon though.

pardon the purple lines in all the shots, not my camera.

flash:

100_1867.jpg

no flash:

100_1873.jpg

flash:

100_1878.jpg

no flash:

100_1879.jpg

detail shots:

100_1881.jpg

100_1883.jpg

crotch wear:

100_1886.jpg

different lightings:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q234/omgeezy/100_1874.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q234/omgeezy/100_1877.jpg

why don`t you go to Dior directly to replace the clasp ? Or you might try YKK directly....

problem is I live in Stockholm and we, patheticly, don't have a Dior boutique. We have like two stores that sell handpicked dh items but I've checked and they can't fix em.

I guess I could contact YKK Sweden and ask if it's possible to buy one puny clasp from them, if they allow that. Thanks for the tip dude!

i just jumped the gun into getting a pair of 19cm ones myself and hoping they would come in the mail sometime next week but they are slightly worn already. kinda dumb question but wondering if i should just like soak it when i get it cause i tried using the search button on soaking diors but i couldnt find out

Well, I finally received my mij indigo 19cm size 31 in the mail. Unfortunately --and this is the first time this has happened for a sight unseen purchase-- they are too big. Usually you guys have been 100% spot on with sizing but, hey its hard to be completely certain, especially from different manufacturers. Some said get a 30, most 31, I went with 31....

I certainly will not be keeping these, so the question now is should I get a 30 or possibly a 29, which I wear in every other jean I've ever had, slim fits included. These have been worn for 6 months and are as stretched out as much as they likely can. As you can see in the pictures, I am able to grab almost 2 inches. Thoughts from experts? It makes no sense to have crazy expensive pants if you don't get the specialized fit they are supposed to offer and I really want to get it right this time. No shops in seattle sell the mij line so I can't try them on.

Although I did try on the 30 mii washed pair of some sort at barneys and it was quite snug. It was a dark wash with a button enclosure, looked a little rawish but obviously wasn't because it had no clasp and felt thin and not raw. Couldn't be certain on the model.

right click "view image" to see larger versions of the pictures.

seafairtriathlon2008015sq7.jpg

seafairtriathlon2008020hy4.jpg

seafairtriathlon2008016di6.jpg

seafairtriathlon2008017pa0.jpg

seafairtriathlon2008018ke4.jpg

seafairtriathlon2008019vv1.jpg

if you wear APC New Cures in 25, which took real effort and some water stretching to button it all when first bought but stretched and fits fine now (not loose. waist still slim), what size should i get for 19cm mij raw indigos?

26's or 27's...............

if you wear APC New Cures in 25, which took real effort and some water stretching to button it all when first bought but stretched and fits fine now (not loose. waist still slim), what size should i get for 19cm mij raw indigos?

If you like them tight 26 if you can find them. I think The Grapist has black 19s in 26 but not indigo.