Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

found another relatively big hole at the crotch... I think this is result from casual biking for about 9 miles last Sunday... I'm afraid to bike or skate in these now... anyone knows of a good denim repair place in SF?

400014483_5473707347_d.jpg

400014507_0526a4131c_d.jpg

they dont bleed that much. i wore them with white sneakers a few times and there is a little black rub off. i think they indigo's fade faster...i think its due to the light. i dont really know. it all comes down to how hard you wear them.

can anyone tell me how long does it take the black raw to fade?

do they bleed alot? how strong do they fade off..

they pretty much dont. dont fade. at all :P

the guy at the dior store (ryan) had a pair for awhile ( more than 6 months i think).

no sign of fading..

i pretty much got them because of the shiny-ness. they are a bit more dressy, and i loved the cut of the 19cm so much, i got them after i got the indigo.

and black jeans are just easier to match with outfits imo

mr guybrush threepwood, if you are a true 34, you could fit into size 31 diors if you want skinny thighs and stretching. a size 32 should work fine with you too. the waist usually measures about 2" larger than tagged size, so size according to how you'd like the fit.

Ok I'll go for 32" then. I measured on the hips where I usually wear my jeans and it's closer to 35" actually.

Thanks

Another question: I know the hem is smaller than 19cm below 30", is it larger than 19cm above 30"?

a few questions

I have seen many different fits on the dior 19cms, some a bit baggy and some spot on, no extra bagginess even at the knees, after decent wear- why is this?

also, for a good tighter fit in the MIJ 19cms, how much should I size down if I am a 29-30inch waist at about 5'8" 135lbs? also, at my shorter height should I expect to have them hemmed, or?

Also, with the diors tighter fitting, how much stretching should I expect? and how much sizing down would be a good counter to this?

and finally, is it true that the black raws do not fade? I find that a little hard to swallow; being raw they should have some fading eventually after a good amount of wear and strain, right?

a few questions

I have seen many different fits on the dior 19cms, some a bit baggy and some spot on, no extra bagginess even at the knees, after decent wear- why is this?

also, for a good tighter fit in the MIJ 19cms, how much should I size down if I am a 29-30inch waist at about 5'8" 135lbs? also, at my shorter height should I expect to have them hemmed, or?

Also, with the diors tighter fitting, how much stretching should I expect? and how much sizing down would be a good counter to this?

and finally, is it true that the black raws do not fade? I find that a little hard to swallow; being raw they should have some fading eventually after a good amount of wear and strain, right?

I'm the same height, weight and waist size as you and find the 29 to be the nicest fit. You could probably go as low as 27 but you'll miss the point of the design (slightly saggy butt but tight legs) and might as well buy leggings....

I'm the same height, weight and waist size as you and find the 29 to be the nicest fit. You could probably go as low as 27 but you'll miss the point of the design (slightly saggy butt but tight legs) and might as well buy leggings....

thanks for the advice

how is the strecthing on those going for you by the way?

a few questions

i'm 5'10 135-140 lbs. same waist as you. The pair of Dior I wear the most (orange overdyed made in Italy) have some bagginess at the knees but nothing too extreme. If your true waist is 29-30, I would recommend a size 28 in 19cm. the pairs I have in a size 28 all are currently 30 or 30.5" waist actual measured and they stretched out about 1" from when they were new. They are nice and I can wear them without a belt if I wish. I only wear mine 2-3 times a week, not daily so if you are planning to wear them daily they may stretch out a bit more. I can post some pics if requested (that's all we need on this forum, more pics of people in their jeans) regardlessm let me know and hope this helps.

i'm 5'10 135-140 lbs. same waist as you. The pair of Dior I wear the most (orange overdyed made in Italy) have some bagginess at the knees but nothing too extreme. If your true waist is 29-30, I would recommend a size 28 in 19cm. the pairs I have in a size 28 all are currently 30 or 30.5" waist actual measured and they stretched out about 1" from when they were new. They are nice and I can wear them without a belt if I wish. I only wear mine 2-3 times a week, not daily so if you are planning to wear them daily they may stretch out a bit more. I can post some pics if requested (that's all we need on this forum, more pics of people in their jeans) regardlessm let me know and hope this helps.

pics would be great if you could

I am not sure whether that is workable.

I thought for jeans below 29 waist, the thighs area are much tighter than before.

I am wearing a size 30 but the waist is so loose, I can pull down the jeans even though is fully buttoned. I am probably a size 28 half and the jeans should be size 32.

But I cant get a 28 or 29 because the thighs are very close hugging now.

do all or most Saks carry diors? most importantly the one in the houston galleria.

No, there are two, maybe three that do. NYC flagship obviously, and San Fran. The only store in Texas that I would be certain that carries it is the Neiman Marcus Flagship, but it doesn't hurt to call your local NM and Saks.

i bought a pair of pre-washed diors recently in a size 30, fits great, but how come when i went to try on the raw japanese ones in the same size they woudlnt fit at all? they didnt have any 31's, but they did have 32, i wouldve gotten that but i was afraid it wouldve stretched too big after awhile...

no complaints at all tho...

Diors aren't significantly tighter below a certain size. For every size, the measurements are proportionally smaller (half an inch in the waist laid flat, quarter of an inch in the thigh, etc).

Really?

I thought it was mentioned here, below a certain size, it is actually lesser than 19 cm.

It is pretty tight for me now. If I get a 27 which is probably the actual size I take, it will probbaly kill me!

Really?

I thought it was mentioned here, below a certain size, it is actually lesser than 19 cm.

It is pretty tight for me now. If I get a 27 which is probably the actual size I take, it will probbaly kill me!

Yes, under a certain size (32 I think), MIJ's are less than 19cm. Above that size, they are larger than 19cm, everything but the inseam is scaled proportionally (although with some jeans and pants from Dior, even the inseam gets scaled).

they dont bleed that much. i wore them with white sneakers a few times and there is a little black rub off. i think they indigo's fade faster...i think its due to the light. i dont really know. it all comes down to how hard you wear them.
they pretty much dont. dont fade. at all :P

the guy at the dior store (ryan) had a pair for awhile ( more than 6 months i think).

no sign of fading..

i pretty much got them because of the shiny-ness. they are a bit more dressy, and i loved the cut of the 19cm so much, i got them after i got the indigo.

and black jeans are just easier to match with outfits imo

thank you 2, very helpful there.. i was hope they will fade. like those 03 whisker..

man..but still gona try on black raw anyway..ha

anyone know if i wear size 30 in 19cm. is it same in 21cm?

^ what the fuck?

lets just post in this thread with random trash now!

Bootlegs, black raws won't fade like those pre-faded pieces, the raw blacks are impossible to fade. As much as people think Dior raws fade and whatnot, they're not raw jeans to fade out for looking good, it's all the cut. If you want to fade jeans and wear them out, get japanese jeans. These are for the cut alone, they don't loook very good 6 months down the line like APCs do...