Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

IF my actual size is 31-32, is it ok for wearing size 28? will they shrunk after wash and can not stretch again?

That's a bit much. You really would be an ambitious boy to do the sufu-fit of 4 sizes down. If you do buy a 28, post pics of you wearing them...

The thigh of the jeans are very tight.

what is a respectable difference between actual inseam to leave on dior mij 19cms if i want some decent but not massive stacking?

im generally a 30-31 inch inseam, wondering how much to hem them

Depends on how short you are. Most of the people here who are considered short still wear their denim very well with unaltered hems, even with Japanese denim, etc. that range from 34"-38".

So, I would say that you don't have to hem it that much, if any at all.

an extra 5-6 inches of length though.. thats impossible to do on a straight leg jean like samurais for example, would just sink under the shoes every step

the 19cms may anchor at the ankle, but with an extra 5-6 inches of length, isnt that just too much?

also, as a question of curiosity in relation to PKW's question, if one was to size down on the 19cm japans for a tighter fit, what number would generally be ideal for that?

i have heard of "not being able to button the top button" as a good indicator, but i have heard otherwise as well

will black japanese diors shrunk after washed?

recently, I got the size 29, but i think it ;s not tight enough

and easily to bottom up

should i BUY SIZE 28? WILL THEY stretch A LOT?

if you were able to button them right away and they're loose, you could size down one. they wont shrink much from the original fit and if they do, they'll stretch back out.

for reference, I couldn't close the top button at first, now they're a perfect size. after washing they were a bit tight but stretched right back.

an extra 5-6 inches of length though.. thats impossible to do on a straight leg jean like samurais for example, would just sink under the shoes every step

the 19cms may anchor at the ankle, but with an extra 5-6 inches of length, isnt that just too much?

depends on how you wear them. I shortened mine about 1.5", and my black ones are still at their original length, I like both. wear them for a while, and if you still feel like it, take an inch or so off.

there's a pic of mine a page or 2 back...i'm about 5'9. my "normal" inseam in jeans (i.e. if i bought a pair of nudies and wanted them to fit properly in the leg) would be a 32". that should give you some idea. i don't mind them...my g/f doesn't like them, though. ;)

I just got my 19 cms.. I'm about 5'5 and have no intention of hemming. They're slim enough to not drag. they stack well. I'm a 30 waist but i had to stay true to size because of my thunder thighs. So yea-- been wearing them non stop for the past 3 days havent noticed much stretching.

edit: oh yea, i slouch them too. they sit a little underneath my hip so that's probably why i had to stay true to size as well. and that makes for even more stacking, i think they look good though.

thank you brothers, i decide to go size 28, i love dior homme jeans because the cutting is really nice compare to others jeans and love the model that wear it very very tight like some brother. Before wearing dior, i wore neighborhood narrow, but it's not tight enough.

I just got a pair of 28s from TheGrapist and a size 26 from Chris... I really like the way the 28 looks, but I feel as though they're going to stretch out to be too baggy. Whereas, the 26, while tight, knowing from experience they will stretch out to be perfect.

Anyone have any advice? My waist measured is a 29.

I just got a pair of 28s from TheGrapist and a size 26 from Chris... I really like the way the 28 looks, but I feel as though they're going to stretch out to be too baggy. Whereas, the 26, while tight, knowing from experience they will stretch out to be perfect.

Anyone have any advice? My waist measured is a 29.

if u get a 27, i'll be interested in ur 28s if they are as good as new

IF my actual size is 31-32, is it ok for wearing size 28? will they shrunk after wash and can not stretch again?

hey man i am in the situation as you, my true waist size is 31-32 and i have a pair of 28 black MIJ raw. they do stretch but the ballz area is a bit tight, i need to stretch it a bit more, it took me 3 days to loosen the waist.

just curious to find out if anyone knows whether a dh store will hem what you buy there to the length you need.

Normally if you pay full retail, the stores would do it for you on a complimentary basis.

If not, you can pay for it to be done. But honestly, its not a difficult job so any cheap tailor will do.

i was wondering if anyone could help me choose a size from eluxury.com

i was looking at the italian 19cm, and i was wondering if i should get a size 32 or a 33

my waist measured is 32 inch almost exactly..

im not looking for a skin tight fit with the diors..more of a slightly loose but still fitted look

thats why i was wondering if should size up for that look...

also, i read in this thread that made in italy diors have different sizing too...

i was wondering if someone could also tell me if they run bigger or smaller..

sorry for the questions...but ive been reading through the dior homme thread for a while now...and i gave up looking for my answers

i was looking at the italian 19cm, and i was wondering if i should get a size 32 or a 33

im not looking for a skin tight fit with the diors..more of a slightly loose but still fitted look

also, i read in this thread that made in italy diors have different sizing too...

sorry for the questions...but ive been reading through the dior homme thread for a while now...and i gave up looking for my answers

If you want a loose look, get 21 cm.

But if your legs and thighs are slim etc, you can size down to 29 or 30.

The waist stretches anyway.

But if your legs and thighs are not slim, stick to 31. You will get the loose look but not as loose as 21 cm.

hey mike, if u couldn't button up the first button, how long did it take you for them to stretch out to fit you?

I wore them around the house for an hour, then closed the button. at the ends of the day they already felt ok, probably takes a couple days before they're fully stretched in the waist. other parts will stretch slower since they're not as stressed as the waist area. this foes for knees, seat etc.

how have you been looking around if you didn't get absolutely any tips for sizing?

for example a size 31 measures 45cm across, thats 90 cm = 35.5in. examples like this have been posted many times! my waist measures 35.5 inches around, and a size 31 is perfect for me.

so in other words, if you're true size is 32, a size 32 will fall off of you. I suggest you read around again and look for measurements, they're all around this thread.

for the fit, if you want a fitted but not very slim look, go for the 21cm model. if you want a tighter fit, go with the 19cm model.

i know measurements have been posted but i always thought that MIJ and MII had different sizings... cause i read something in the thread about how MII sizing is different compared to the MIJ and the majority of the measurements in teh thread have been for the MIJ.. so thats why i asked for sizing question again..my bad

hey mike lowrey, i remember reading before, your not those skinny legs guy... when you first bought the 21cms, did you try it in store or did you just base your decision on measurements? and how did it fit on the first try on the legs(thigh/calfs)... caus theres only 19cm here in toronto for me to try on, and it fits pretty tight on my thunder thighs + calfs..

Hey does anyone know, If I am going after the 07 S/S stretch Black 18cm cut jeans MIJ and my waist is about 29in' and the thickest part of thigh is bout' 20 in'...which size should I get? 28 or 29... The jeans is those models wear during the catwalk show....Almost every model wears that jeans. Plz help me....I am about to buy a pair from Grapist :D :D :D

speaking about eluxury, i have a few questions:

are these genuine Dior Homme raw jeans? because i notice that they're selling them for only $240, a much cheaper price compared to others.

are these the same Dior Homme raw denim that you guys have been talking about in this forum? in terms of the rawness, stiffness, quality, color, etc?

thank you