Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

4 inches? That's pretty insane. Didn't think the japanese stretched that much :\

I think ayn meant 4 inches overall... so you have tagged 29", but they're already around 31" because they're meant to be worn on the hips and then you've got some stretching which is around 1-2" usually...

mine have stretched from tagged size 29 to tagged size 30.

on a seperate note,

I've read that some people on here have altered the diors to make their hem sizes smaller.... just a quick question, do you take from the inner leg or the outer when you altered?

2nd time trying these on...1st time my g/f told me to hem them. i'm about 5'9, so they bunch up quite a bit. any opinions on these? i haven't done anything but try them on thus far, so there hasn't been any creasing behind the knees (which will take the length up a tiny bit, anyway!).

dior1.jpg

5 months, not the best lighting, but oh well... I didn't wear them the entire month, mainly because they were dropped off for repair and I didn't pick them up til a week later...

415235386_4f44d768f3_d.jpg

415235053_7a8324350b_d.jpg

415234754_ce62e3c60b_d.jpg

415233941_70817ad179_d.jpg

415234459_d718521519_d.jpg

Do dior homme MIJ 21cms stretch out much? I bought sz 31 APC rescues recently. fit nicely for a few days - now they have stretched out really really baggy. I tried a pair of MII 21cm sz 30s on and they fit were a bit tough to button up. - I know APCs stretch alot but ill diors stretch at all? Will there be any difference between the MIIs and MIJs in terms of fit and stretch?

2nd time trying these on...1st time my g/f told me to hem them. i'm about 5'9, so they bunch up quite a bit. any opinions on these? i haven't done anything but try them on thus far, so there hasn't been any creasing behind the knees (which will take the length up a tiny bit, anyway!).

dior1.jpg

wat size are they btw?

DISCLAIMER (before you flame):

1) I don't normally wear shirts this short in public, it is a special shirt as you will see

2) the camera was from a lower angle and made my lower body look stretched, dunno if this a good thing but IMO my body proportions in the pics are slightly askew

here are pics of my size 28 orange overdyed, italy made. I like them on my waist, I'm not a fan of the I-took-a-dump-in-my-jeans look but I'm not saying it's horrid on everyone either.

dye1.jpgdye2.jpg

Hey! I love those canvas shoes! May I know what season is it from? how much does it cost and if possible the item code number! PLEASE....and THANKS!:D

^ the sneakers are from SS 05, check it out on the runway here

http://men.style.com/fashion/collections/S2005MEN/complete/thumb/CDMEN

retail was $215 or $240 I forgot, if you find a pair in your size you would be very lucky!

Hie, can I have the code number for it so it will be easier for me to find it? Hope you can help me out! :P Do they run true to sizes or half a size bigger?

Quick question for all you Dior experts out there. I've combed through most of these 89 pages and am still trying to find out what makes the 21cm such a flattering cut. I know that most of you purists believe that the 19cm is the paradigm example of the Dior cut but I'm trying to find out about the less loved 21cm.

Here are the measurements for the Iron Heart 634S-B:

Tag Waist: 30

Measured Waist: 28.3"

Front / Rear Rise: 8.7" / 12.2"

Upper Thigh: 11.6"

Knee: 8.9"

Leg Opening: 8" (20.5cm - just like the DH 21cm)

Inseam: 33.5"

Aren't these really close to the 21cm? The rise is a little lower, (8.7" vs. 10") and the inseam is quite a bit shorter but other than that, aren't they really close? Am I missing another measurement? Is there a degree of tapering or something?

Will these be as flattering as the 21cm? Trying to understand the magic behind the Dior cut.

Mahalos in advance.