MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just received my Road Champs : these are perfect, and so light in comparison to my other boots ! I went 1/2 size down (could have gone TTS but the heel might have been too loose). I also love how they smell like saddle, reminded me my youth when I used to ride horse-haha.

Shout out to John and Christophe, who were super helpful and patient. Best online customer service ever.

Nice, i just got a pair too

Hey guys, I just found out about Mister Freedom a couple days ago when I saw a fantastic denim jacket. I did some research and found out it was Mister Freedom's Ranch Blouse. When I inquired Mr. Platt about a purchase he sadly said he was sold out of my desired size. I typically wear Smalls (38s for jackets) but he said most people sized down, meaning that I should look to get a 36, of which he's sold out. He provided me a link to this forum and said I should ask here if anyone has one for sale. Does anyone have one for sale?

Oh and he also provided me with a sizing chart and said I might find something that works. However I don't really know my measurements all too well other than "S" so, can anyone help me out and see if any of the jackets he has are suitable to my frame?

EDIT:

Whoops let's try that again.

Here's the sizing table: http://pastehtml.com/view/cbrdyd72z.html

Edited by KenHouse

• 2 weeks later...

My Riders regret increases with every evo photo :(

Is SC making anything else in that same 301 denim right now?

Self Edge seems to have Okinawas in most sizes.

The cream drover blouse is definitely the one, the blue one is a little bit like the blue chapparal blouse (until you look at it up close of course). Looks great on the MF site pics with the model wearing the brown/orange flannel underneath.