MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

Thanks Zissou! Looking great as well. I have been wearing them since early OCT almost everyday so yes lets share photos soon!

I think I m going to give mine two more months and then do the first wash.

Today...

waywt.jpg

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Bill's Road Champs look great. I wonder if they are actually dark dark brown rather than black. They look almost black in the new photo, but brown after wear.

And sorry for the Cabourn, guys :) I'll bequeath it to sufu in case I die in a fiery motorcycle wreck so you guys can duke it out for it.

Finally!! Pictures of worn-in Road Champs

Road Champs

Yeah, those definitely look nice after a bit of wear put into them.

We'll have those late this week, also a note to all buyers.

The raw version of that jacket crocks more than anything that's ever come into Christophe's shop, we're shipping them all bagged in plastic.

Its not denim, its a ten ounce cotton twill, indigo dyed warp black weft, so it stil fades, the midnight riders chinos are the same material, that material is insane. Expect an old favorite holy grail shirt made out of that material in f/w...

Shit is dope. By holy grail are you talking of a CPO-ish type shirt made with this fabric?

Considering the collection is almost completely out now i can finally share the photos from the last MF expo in Japan at the Toyo offices.

IMG_2056.jpg

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2059.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

IMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2065.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2068.jpg

IMG_2070.jpg

You want me to bring a pair of size 30's to Viva Las Vegas this week for you?

You can tell that christophe designs clothes that suit him. He looks fucking great in his clothes. Doesn't look cartoonish at all. Not going to point any fingers, but some people in his clothes look "trying," but definitely not Christophe. That pic of him in the Rider's Dungarees makes me want a pair, can't afford it right now with the wedding coming up though.