MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

Not going to point any fingers, but some people in his clothes look "trying,"

HEY!! (10)

If you read any interviews with him, he almost always says something along the lines of "I just make clothes I like, and I hope other people like them too."

Kiya- all the midnight stuff is going to be unwashed, yes?

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY!! (10)

If you read any interviews with him, he almost always says something along the lines of "I just make clothes I like, and I hope other people like them too."

Kiya- all the midnight stuff is going to be unwashed, yes?

probably.

i got some midnight dungarees but will prolly put them on SM as they are 32....dont know what i had in mind when i bought them. you are 32 right?

;)

still i dont know if they shrink a lot or not.

Zissou, i think Self Edge is the only place in the world that carries all the MF stuff unwashed/raw.

Yeah, MF usually has the raw stuff, too. The midnight twill looks interesting when washed, but I wouldn't want to buy something washed.

DocBlue- yeah, I am a 32 :)

Yes, sorry.. i just assumed that was a given.

Many of the Japanese stores i've seen MF in actually seem to carry the stuff in hardwash only, very odd..

Yeah, it's strange. I've heard something about how Christophe retains the rights to selling the raw goods (or deciding where they are sold?), but do the Japanese have a general aversion to raw?

Sometimes, it seems the hard washed stuff is more expensive, too. Why pay more for something you might not be able to wear as long?

Yeah, it's strange. I've heard something about how Christophe retains the rights to selling the raw goods (or deciding where they are sold?), but do the Japanese have a general aversion to raw?

Sometimes, it seems the hard washed stuff is more expensive, too. Why pay more for something you might not be able to wear as long?

This one is pretty obvious since they have to put more work into fucking it all up.

If someone made a paté of foie gras, took a dump on it and sold it, it would necessarily have to be more expensive than a regular foie gras paté.

Well, I know what you are saying, Opie, in that more work costs more money. But, I am not sure your analogy quite works because there has to be some appeal to the end product :) Shit on foie gras probably wouldn't appeal to anyone, but you never know...

are these going to shrink when i wash em?

Did you end up soaking or washing these?

At MF, they had pre-washed ones to help folks size them because they were shrinking more than they anticipated. They seem to shrink A LOT!!!

This one is pretty obvious since they have to put more work into fucking it all up.

If someone made a paté of foie gras, took a dump on it and sold it, it would necessarily have to be more expensive than a regular foie gras paté.

I'll take my jeans sans dump.

Nice! Mine doesn't have nearly that much wear on it, but then again I can't wear the Liberty Issue as often...

Well, I know what you are saying, Opie, in that more work costs more money. But, I am not sure your analogy quite works because there has to be some appeal to the end product :) Shit on foie gras probably wouldn't appeal to anyone, but you never know...

I'm just saying:

natural-harvest-1-semen.jpg

But I take it you didn't buy the book?

Chino riders look great, Ed.

MFSCx3 today...

Winter decided to come back for a few days.

waywt1.jpg

waywt2.jpg