MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Price for product in the garment industry is set almost two seasons before the product is released, anything that happens after is set on the shoulders of the retailers.

Interesting...FWIW, guitar brands(like Fender) started doing that with their Japanese sellers a few years ago - obviously because it was competing with the domestic sales of their own product. I wonder if this is a trend in other retail markets with similar higher price point goods carried in both markets.

Just got the N-1K deck pants, PS-09 shore pants, Riders Dungarees and the mechanic's shirt. Love them. The Riders Dungarees and the mechanic's shirt appear to be on the small side. If PS-09 is any indication I am a little worry that the Riders Dungarees may shrink too much after the first wash.

Just got the N-1K deck pants, PS-09 shore pants, Riders Dungarees and the mechanic's shirt. Love them. The Riders Dungarees and the mechanic's shirt appear to be on the small side. If PS-09 is any indication I am a little worry that the Riders Dungarees may shrink too much after the first wash.

holy shit man! what was the grand total on that, if you don't mind my asking?

much respect... post up some pics!

About $1,300. Needed some new jeans to replace the old ones ... I absolutely can not stand jeans with holes in them.

Sorry about the pics. Never owned a camera in my entire life.

quote:

originally posted by TallyHo view post

About $1,300. Needed some new jeans to replace the old ones ... I absolutely can not stand jeans with holes in them.

what sizes did you get? measurements please? the new season please. thanks alot

Sorry about the pics. Never owned a camera in my entire life.

Do you have any idea how much +rep awaits you if you at least borrow one? :)

if you got the ps09s from mr freedom then they are raw, of course theyll shrink, but the riders dungarees you got were one wash, so dont worry about shrinkage.

I think the PS09 is also washed base on Jared and Katherine so they should not shrink much at all.
In an effort to reorganize stock storage we will be offering selected MFSC items from previous collections at a discounted price.

The original patterns used for those items, manufactured in very limited quantities originaly, will go to the vaults. There will not be any re-runs.

Here is a chance to get your hands on a few MFSC collectibles:

MFSC PS-09, PANTS, DENIM, SHORE (MF modified back pockets), RAW:

Original price: $429.95

Discounted price: $329.95

no, not washed.

All stock Mister Freedom receives is in its raw state. However, they usually process (soak or wash...sometimes dry) at least one of each piece so they have a grasp on shrinkage, and also so they have an example of what the piece looks like once it has touched water. They do sell their processed pieces, so it is possible to buy "one washed" pieces at Mister Freedom.

Now, hopping on a bus and picking up my Signal Vest!

hey seabass - what size did you get the dungarees in and what are the measurements? Thanks...

I got the size 30 from Japan. Actual measure 30" at the waist, ~11" thigh, 32" inseam and 8" hem. Am not 100% sure whether it had been pre-washed. Fits well right now. Nice details but overall the details are not as elaborate as the PS-09.

what sizes did you get? measurements please? the new season please. thanks alot

Size 30 for the Dungaree and Small for the Mechanic shirt from Japan. Actual measure

Dungaree 30" waist, 10~11" thigh, 32" inseam and 8" hem. Fits well.

Small mechanic shirt 15" neck, 16.25" shoulder, 19.5" pit, outside sleeve 23", arm hole 8" shoulder to pit, waist 18"

holyshitholyshit. pics please. I'm doubly anxious: half because I'm sure I'm going to shit myself and promptly set some cash aside for them and half because I'm a little worried I won't like them as much as I'm hoping... please allay all my fears promptly. :)

he already said he does not have a camera. so no pics. blazers look okay saw them tonight against the kings. go blazers.

holyshitholyshit. pics please. I'm doubly anxious: half because I'm sure I'm going to shit myself and promptly set some cash aside for them and half because I'm a little worried I won't like them as much as I'm hoping... please allay all my fears promptly. :)

If you're halfway interested in them I'd suggest setting money aside now and doing the right thing and getting them raw in America

he already said he does not have a camera. so no pics. blazers look okay saw them tonight against the kings. go blazers.

oops, missed the no camera part.

yeah, blazers looked promising. Esp. Miller, Oden and Aldridge. Imagine two fully productive rotations when Brandon/Batum/Rudy turn it on for the regular season...

anyhoo- back to ole christophe.

The lighting is awful, the mirror might be worse, and the smile is unforgivable, but the vest makes up for all of it and more.

waywt100709.jpg

Damn. Unfortunately those are just the first releases not the wool lined liberty issue. :( I already managed to pick mine up for cheep.

Someone should save some dough and pick up my NEW size 42 Liberty Issue Denim Pea Coat from the Supermarket.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=160747

I'm still waiting on the new line before I lay down major cash again.

^Great deal on the pea coat, Technicolor. Did you give the 42 a long hot soak?

It got a SUPER long SUPER hot soak. Its huge on me though. And my sized down original release is pretty tight. Its like I need between a 40 and a 42. I just want my damn coat to sell now! The new line is calling my name. Even though I crave EVERY piece from the Naval line. That line spoke to me in ways products never have. Hah.