MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

No! Just like on the 7161md's the back pockets are afixed such that the underneath/wraparound pockets are still left completely open. It involves some very clever sartorial skill.

That's just amazing. Although I don't expect anything less from Christophe. I'm not sure I'd need the back pockets as I only ever carry a small card case, four keys, and whatever cash I happen to have, which is usually none.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, they are selling it unsanforized and unwashed. Potentially dangerous considering the average J Crew shopper probably has no experience with denim like that. And, they're not selling them by chest size.

Note that that is the cotton-lined version, not the wool-lined. Not too bad of a price, actually. The wool-lined pea coat was ~$900.

LOL, if purchasing a pea coat thats the better half of a grand can only be justified by not eating for a month.... you might not have entered the league quite yet. No hate of course.

...ya, I was just joking. I'm trying to be good right now so I can pick up some of the new line when it comes out plus I put a deposit down on some cigar alden indys that will be shaking out in a few months.....but I'll say it again, that's a very very tempting coat to nab - especially if you live in a place like me(Texas) where the winters aren't bitterly cold.

J Crew just put the denim pea coat up

Damn. Unfortunately those are just the first releases not the wool lined liberty issue. :( I already managed to pick mine up for cheep.

Someone should save some dough and pick up my NEW size 42 Liberty Issue Denim Pea Coat from the Supermarket.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=160747

I'm still waiting on the new line before I lay down major cash again.

I will today. I meant to a couple days ago, but forgot my camera at work. I have 2 days wear on them and they are fitting pretty well at this point.

No really though, it's on...

October 3rd is when the line is dropping, we'll have every single piece at both SENY and SESF.

shiiiit, I gotta follow MF himself?

Fit pics of the MFSC 7161s. After a couple solid days, there is some decent creasing, and I'm even getting lap fades in the 401 Hawaii (right) leg.

3932619114_2ae982c7f4_o.jpg

At the start, they were super tight from the hips up. They've stretched a little, but they are still ball splitters at this point. I think another 10-15 wears and they will be fitting just perfectly. I realize this isn't the looser fit others have gone for, but I prefer a more slim-straight fit. On a side note, I was watching The Sand Pebbles with Steve McQueen the other night (1966 Navy movie that takes place in 1926), and if it was at all accurate, those guys wore their shit tight.

Fit pics of the MFSC 7161s. After a couple solid days, there is some decent creasing, and I'm even getting lap fades in the 401 Hawaii (right) leg.

At the start, they were super tight from the hips up. They've stretched a little, but they are still ball splitters at this point. I think another 10-15 wears and they will be fitting just perfectly. I realize this isn't the looser fit others have gone for, but I prefer a more slim-straight fit. On a side note, I was watching The Sand Pebbles with Steve McQueen the other night (1966 Navy movie that takes place in 1926), and if it was at all accurate, those guys wore their shit tight.

Dead on. Thats how mine fit me know too after another soak. They'll open up a bit

i think i saw you hanging around the natural resource building once a few weeks ago? Did you know they are replacing the statue of the mountain man with a statue of jannet quincey lawson?

i think i saw you hanging around the natural resource building once a few weeks ago? Did you know they are replacing the statue of the mountain man with a statue of jannet quincey lawson?

Yeah, that was probably me :) I'm in NR. I had heard that about the statue, since she had just passed away and had given a lot to the college. You should say hi if you want!

Thanks mpcec and Bill....

If i see any of you walking down a street out of nowhere with a MF piece on i WILL fucking tackle your ass down to the ground.

Club shirts up on hinoya, with the seams and whatnot they almost look to be a thicker material than normal tees, can anyone confirm this yet?

And glimmer, Kiya told me it would be at somepoint between the first and tenth of october, but maybe the update is all of it on the 3rd I hope so, ready to drain my lifes savings ahahaha

Wow nice find on the tote bag.

I ordered the white chambray shirt this passed weekend during Selfedge's sale and it will arrive tomorrow. Hope the weather get colder soon so I can start wear all my MF gears again.