MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

Zissou I think the length of a M Signal Vest would be good on you, especially if you only hot soak. I did hot soak + dryer so got a ton of shrinking out of it and it still comes to below my belt.

i have a med, and at 5'11, it covers my belt in the front and a li'l more in the back.

pretty snug fit. onnuwasshu model, i'm pretty sure there will be no more shrinkage. at least, that's what i'm telling myself...

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided to sell my mfsc gear. Want to go for a different aesthetic and also desperately need some money. Link in sig.

I'm gonna neg rep you for this sucka!!

not really, but you are makin me sad :(

how is it useful when riding? why do you need to access your pockets while you're riding a motorcycle? You're not going to answer your cellphone (I hope!), or light a cigarette, or apply chapstick or whatever the fuck.

also, I am a bit confused about the pockets at the bottom of the pants. what good are those? keeping $ for tollbooths? you surely wouldn't want anything valuable down there.

Sorry to hear that, man. Your chambray looks tempting and just the right size. Too bad I'm broke...

edit: what do the shoulders measure on it?

My bike is custom so there's no storage for anything therefore I have to carry the registration and insurance paper in my pocket. Also, I don't like to carry my wallet when riding so I just take my license, credit card , and some cash when I ride. All the pockets from the sweaters and jeans are perfect for my riding style.

I wonder if Christophe will make anything else out of the 401 Hawaii denim. The Okinawa is great, but it would be nice to mix things up a little.

I fuking hate Columbus day! I waited all day for my shit in the mail and finally someone reminded me no mail today! Not a happy camper!

That's funny. I was thinking the same thing. I was waiting on the vest today, but then realized it was Columbus day as well... not to mention that dude started the infestation of the Americas. Oh well, one more day. I fucking hate Columbus.

I thought I was going to like the mechanic's shirt, but it is a no go for me, especially at $299. Also, while the denim on the rider's dungarees looks fab I don't really like them as well. The mulholland master is great, but I would never wear anything like that on a regular basis. Looks like I will have to skip out on this season.