MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New, if you can find it anymore. Those are most definitely Christophe's personal clothes.

Okay, that's good to know.

to me, I want to see the product I'm going to buy, not what it might look like in the future. They don't do it with cars or toilet paper, so why do it with denim?

I would prefer to see both raw and worn in photos...

This thread is full of such photos. All the stuff in that photo is the Naval Tailor line.

Oh, I must have been confused. I was assuming HH was referring to the worn in photo of the mechanic's shirt I posted... oops.

(edit: though I suppose you are correct in either instance, there are certainly photos of the mechanic's shirt in new condition elsewhere.)

I was referring to your recent photo... I liked the overall cut of it, but would like to break it in myself, that's why I was asking...

Just got the vest in size Large. Probably needs to shrink quite a bit. Any idea what I can expect?

I thought I was going to like the mechanic's shirt, but it is a no go for me, especially at $299.

I think the newest photos make the shirt look a lot better than I had previously thought. I would bet it would be a bad ass shirt when it ages too. I would snag one in a heartbeat if I didn't just commit myself financially to studio time in early January. I hope they do a 2nd run after Christmas although that selling out in one day stuff makes me think it's going to be increasingly harder to keep MF suff on the shelf - event at that price point.

A 2nd run of most of the stuff will probably be done, they just gotta wait andsee which sizes of each item sells the quickest. Seeing as the large in all three colors of plain sweatshirts sold out in one day, I'd imagine they'll be making plenty of those next round.

And they let you do "layaway" you can make payments on items as you get funds, that's how in getting the leather jacket

Just got the vest in size Large. Probably needs to shrink quite a bit. Any idea what I can expect?

Up to a full size, depending on how you soak. I am looking for about a half-size shrinkage, so I'll do a warm soak so I can keep a handle on it.

For super nerd factor, monitor soaking with a tape measure every few minutes to get just the right size. All the cool kids do it.

And they let you do "layaway" you can make payments on items as you get funds, that's how in getting the leather jacket

Like we really needed another reason why MF rocks?

Both Self Edge stores just received the first shipment of Mister Freedom's Fall Collection. Feel free to place a phone order for the stuff now from either store, many of the items are already sold out at MF's store and are already gone from SENY, so needless to say, if you want something, don't wait.

Also the Mechanics Cap (made of denim) is exclusive to Self Edge San Francisco outside of Japan.

Both Self Edge stores just received the first shipment of Mister Freedom's Fall Collection. Feel free to place a phone order for the stuff now from either store, many of the items are already sold out at MF's store and are already gone from SENY, so needless to say, if you want something, don't wait.

Also the Mechanics Cap (made of denim) is exclusive to Self Edge San Francisco outside of Japan.

Can I come in and see/purchase the collection on 10/14?

Can I come in and see/purchase the collection on 10/14?

It's all ready and put out on the floor already, you can come in any time..

got these i the mail today from mister freedom. sweatshirt in sz large.

32adba67.jpg

shirt in large. went with a sz 34 , i have a 32 in the 7161 mds . i wanted a different fit with the riders ds. also if i went with 32 on these they would have been too snug for my likely.

d0c21694.jpg

sorry about the phone pics and uploads. these do no justice to any of the details or fits of these pieces. just wanted to share.

Wearing my riders dungarees after a cold soak..... Bought a 34. Fit is the best of all the MF pants so far in my opinion. Legs are just slightly roomy, but lap area sits flat and trim without feeling snug. Rise sits slightly lower on the hip, more like a chino pant. The cold soak is really all I'll be able to get away with can keep them long enough. Inseam should settle in to 32.5 or so after full shrinkage... trying to keep mine closer to 33.5

Kiya: When will MF be up online? Or will it all be sold out before sizing/measurements are posted in the online store?

Kiya: When will MF be up online? Or will it all be sold out before sizing/measurements are posted in the online store?

The stuff is already selling like mad, if you want anything for sure and don't want the chance of it selling out before it hits the online store call either store and place a phone order immediately, phone numbers are here:

https://www.selfedge.com/

Amidst all this "beasting" over the new collection Denimaniac drops an pretty interesting interview with MF himself, go!

That was a fantastic interview that gave me more insight and overall knowledge than any of them have yet. I actually learned something about Mister Freedom overall that I've been dying to know. Lord I wish I lived in LA. I'm dying to see the store.

Hopefully a stream of pictures and interviews will tide me over. Always nice to hear more from a brand you love! Nice post cotton.