MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just know alot of the jp line is different than the us line.

what sort of variations can i expect from the sweatshirts out of japan? that remains the only item i can really see myself purchasing.

i'm probably gonna need XL and definitely without the chest patch. any specific info in these regards? thanks in advance...

probably just stick with large, this is all guesstimates given to me, as there are no large mechanics sweatshirts in anyones hands for actual measurements,

right now my dilemma is figuring out which leather jacket i want.

poll,

plain,

stars,

everything (only 4 in the world)

i will be getting mechanics sweatshirt and shirt, the rider d's and the m. master. no leather for me. respect for going for it thou. so if you go with the stars . i would go for the whole thing. just rock it. as loud as you can.

I'm interested to see how the mechanics shirt & riders dungarees looks in some better photos. I'm on the fence about both right now until I see some better fit / evolution photos...

not fit or evo photos, but a rakuten shop at least has some (incredibly dark) full length photos of the dungarees and some nice detail shots, here.

I also took the liberty of playing around with one of the photos just to see if I could improve the color a bit. Obviously the color isn't accurate, but it at least helps me visualize what they pants look like a bit better:

MFRiders7.jpg

Are the pockets and side tabs on the dungarees a different denim?

I certainly think so, but I'm not positive. The photo I posted only had the contrast and brightness bumped up and the color adjusted overall, but not by individual section. Which makes me think the variation is natural to the pants. These photos also seem to point in the same direction:

img56292892.jpg

img56292893.jpg

but it's hard to tell. It could simply be the same denim rotated 90 degrees...

Just send them an email

hinoya at be.wakwak.com

Tell them what you want and the size and they will send you a paypal invoice. It is pretty easy actually.

Just got an update, Self Edge is getting the Mechanics crews and shirt October 15th, then the dungarees and Mullholland on November 1st then Bronco Champ on November 15th.

The YEN is destroying US shops selling Japan made goods.

Welcome to the Open Economy.