MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

Just got my first MF piece, the off duty chambray workshirt in blue from J Crew. I noticed that the tag says hand wash only....for those who have this shirt do you abide by that? Seems excessive for chambray but I suppose I can if necessary. Great shirt however, cool fabric, but the fit is pretty slim...large barely fits.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hand wash all my clothes I value. A washing machine just adds too many variables. I've had people leave bleach drops that have dried around the washing machine bowl and gotten on my clothes, etc. etc. etc.

Just got the new Midnight peacoat at the stores, this is seriously the most burly thing from the Mister Freedom line. It feels like armor and i'm sure it softens up within a few weeks of wear but brand new it's like a sheet of beautiful indigo dyed steel.

when are they going online ?

I wonder what the indigo dyed item in the next collection could be... :D

it would be awesome if there will be shorts again, but not in white

The Californian jeans run true to size, they shrink to tagged size.

The thigh should shrink about .4" from the raw size measured one inch down from the crotch. Check here for the measurement chart:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=74&products_id=607

After having my MF off-duty chambray for a week now I can say that I really love it, but what really has made me a MF customer for life is the fact that I emailed Christophe about something and received the nicest, most concerned response from him in a very timely fashion and over the weekend as well. The level of attention to detail and customer satisfaction that it represents is so often missing from companies and labels these days. Mister Freedom is a great clothing line but is backed by even better people. I now cannot wait to get more MF items into my wardrobe. That kind of customer focus earns my loyalty like nothing else can.

Time to start saving for a midnight CPO...these pictures are making it hard to resist!!!

1022a.jpg

whats up with that square patch? This is my problem with mister freedom, he always seems to add little things that just look awkward and have no purpose. The pants look sweet otherwise tho

whats up with that square patch? This is my problem with mister freedom, he always seems to add little things that just look awkward and have no purpose. The pants look sweet otherwise tho

Its a ID/Name patch. I like these pants. I just wish he kept the colors in the original order. They feel backwards to me. I liked the lighter color in the pockets.