MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soaked the Californians last night. Was skeptical about a 3" shrink in length. They started at 37 and wound up a 34. Crazy.

web.jpg?ver=12851757800001

Water after a 30 minuteish soak.

web.jpg?ver=12851757800001

Have them on today. Still a little damp. The patch has totally lost its emboss. I don't think its coming back. Sort of sad about it. I will take some fit picks when I can and a detail shot of the patch when it has dried out.

your in hk now? lets meet up

here my mobile

Oh my god. I am totally gonna prank call you now. If you hear heavy breathing on the end of the line that is me stalking your every move.

Oh my god. I am totally gonna prank call you now. If you hear heavy breathing on the end of the line that is me stalking your every move.

plus he has a really bad case of emphysema,

Has MF used right hand twill denim before. Most of the stuff is left hand, right?

therelativity, I would definitely soak them, as the jeans are unsanforized and you'll want to get the waist/inseam shrinkage out of the way earlier rather than later. If they are tight in the waist and hips already and you don't want to exchange for a 29, then I guess you have no choice - at least give them a 10 min cold soak and then start wearing them to stretch them back out.

Relly, i agree with Andrew, i know they look so crisp and you want to keep that intact.... lay em flat and let them just absorb some water for 10 min.... some day they will have to hit water, for whatever reason.... if its later than sooner your knee bends will be up too mid thigh! hehe

When Mr. Freedom states that the fabric on the Californians is "guaranteed to age and beautify with repeated wear" what kinda weight does that hold? Can I return them after a year if the denim fading turns out flat? Hmmmm.

When Mr. Freedom states that the fabric on the Californians is "guaranteed to age and beautify with repeated wear" what kinda weight does that hold? Can I return them after a year if the denim fading turns out flat? Hmmmm.

i am ca. 70kgs and both terms suited me perfectly.am i allowed to throw some of my kids into the game?

i am ca. 70kgs and both terms suited me perfectly.am i allowed to throw some of my kids into the game?

70 kgs? Speak english dude. What's a kg? Is that communist for lb.

It's not, the CPO is an 11oz version of the Okinawa...different selvedge id as well. My CPO is starting to get some serious vertical falling that reminds me of the Okinawa denim on my 7161MDs...but there are some aspects about how its evolving that make me cautious about expecting it to be exactly like a lighter weight version of Okinawa, at least as far as fading properties go.

MFSC Deck Jacket (No strip sample edition)

I may be misinterpreting what you mean here, but to my knowledge, the "no strip" indicates that it is from the second run that was out about a year ago...this is the run that came out around last year and most (if not all) the examples from this run were raw, not rinsed. The initial run was all rinsed except for one raw example of each size.

p9240335.jpg

I got these a few days ago. The 7163s are definitely the most bizarre piece I own. They're pretty loud with the red bias tape, denim rivets, and exposed selvedge. These are one wash. I gave them a quick cold soak and wore them until they were dry. I'm still deciding what footwear looks best with these.