MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anybody make experiences with wearing the cpo with light colored pants - are they getting blue over time?

I've worn with light coloured tees underneath and they get blue on them quite often. I'd think with light trousers there'd be less problems, as the bottom of the CPO only lightly brushes against your jeans in my experience, not continually rubbing like the upper half.

thx photo,

could you either measure your chest or reference some shirts (and their respective size)?

the shirt looks comfortable and roomy on you, is that correct?

Other shirts for reference would be an XL in the Self Edge Cotton Duck CPO(47" chest) and an XL in the Iron Hear Hickory stripe(46" chest). I do wear my shirts alot looser then I think they intended to be, a part of that though is finding adequate arm length. Ya the CPO is roomy, I have a heanley and tshirt underneath. So comfy after the second wash.

I'm very seriously considering ordering the 7161mds from Mister Freedom in LA right now. The thigh measurements seem a bit slim from what I heard thru email with them (CD's look great slimmed down though), but they do refunds... so why not?

I just need some convincing to further blow up my credit card after the cpo, haha.

Thanks for being the little devils on my shoulder, haha.

Edit: Just ordered over the phone with Jared @ MF. He was very helpful and pleasant to work with. I couldn't not buy them after looking over the pics Cotton Duck originally posted of them.

just phoned jared at the shop and ordered a cpo in xxl and a watch cap - now the waiting period starts. sucks. excited. sucks. excited. :rolleyes:

Get ready for me to say "i told you so" when it's too big.

:)

Get ready for me to say "i told you so" when it's too big.

:)

lets hope its not! i am 6'2 and 200lbs. - I should be able to fill that cpo.

otherwise it will go on the market or back to the mf shop and i will order the last one off you, hehe.

damn thing is just too short in the arms in the xl.

if your measurements are correct, i might be able to fry it down to my chest size.

otherwise i really have to go for the xl and only cold rinse.

if aries is a 42" chest and a xl works perfect for him (i want to wear my cpo same way he does), i should be good with a xxl, since i am a 44" chest.

damn you kiya, don't you think the waiting period is already hard enough without your comment?!

lets hope its not! i am 6'2 and 200lbs. - I should be able to fill that cpo.

if aries is a 42" chest and a xl works perfect for him (i want to wear my cpo same way he does), i should be good with a xxl, since i am a 44" chest.

Thanks for the compliment, and not that I want to extend your anxiety further Turntabloid, but I'm also 6'2 and only a few pounds less ;).

Perhaps you have longer arms than me though, and if you're genuinely a 44" chest, it should be fine. I'll have my fingers crossed mate!

I'm still waiting for my CPO from Australia, but I got my 7161mds in the mail from LA today. They are BEAUTIFUL! They're gonna be snug in the waist but they'll stretch, I'm sure. They look awesome with other old-timey clothes. Pics when I can.

I also found some 1920's selvage red chambray fabric and a woman in town who will make me a shirt out of it. This is very good.

just got my XL C.P.O. hot soaked and it fit good , I did have the xxl large and it was too big now on its way back to U.S,A., hope it fits you well d-dawg . Very happy I got it again , it is a is a magnificent shirt

hey, what is your height, weight and chest size?

could you also comment on how hot exactly you soaked and what is the sleeve length and pit-to-pit afterwards?

thx

tt

Thanks for the compliment, and not that I want to extend your anxiety further Turntabloid, but I'm also 6'2 and only a few pounds less ;).

Perhaps you have longer arms than me though, and if you're genuinely a 44" chest, it should be fine. I'll have my fingers crossed mate!

hey aries,

if it wouldn't be for my chest and arms, i would size down on all of my shirts.

if worst comes to worst, i will have to sell or send back the XXL and cope a XL. but, that would definitly mean only cold water rinse for the lifetime of the cpo.

i need a min. 26" in the sleeve and a min. 45" in the chest to be kind of comfortable. everything else ist too tight or short. all my shirts with a 46" (23" ptp) chest are comfortable - not too tight, not to roomy.

so if I can boil the 48" chest of the XXL down to a 46" or 46.5" - i should be fine. if it turns out the chest is already more than a 48" in raw state, i will not even bother to boil it, but send it straight back!

i am so f§$%&?#$ f&%$§?+$ worried :(

hey, what is your height, weight and chest size?

could you also comment on how hot exactly you soaked and what is the sleeve length and pit-to-pit afterwards?

Hey turntabloid , I'm 6'4" ish and prob about 44 in chest I hot soaked for about 2 hours in very hot tap water , the sleeves are about 25 1/2 inches and the pit to pit is 23 , hope that helps , good luck

B-Dawg Got my CPO today! What a gorgeous piece. It's a bit on the slim side as an overshirt, but I love it. I'll be taking a bath in my 7161md's tonight, then hopefully putting some pics up tomorrow.

Glad you like it mate , pleasure doing business with ya .

i am so f§$%&?#$ f&%$§?+$ worried :(

Don't worry about it dude, at the worst all you'll need to do is wait an extra week or two for the proper fit ;).

But with what you've said I think the XXL might give you a good, if *slightly* baggy fit.

Post pics as soon as you receive it and get some feedback before you decide to soak it or send it back.

Hey turntabloid , I'm 6'4" ish and prob about 44 in chest I hot soaked for about 2 hours in very hot tap water , the sleeves are about 25 1/2 inches and the pit to pit is 23 , hope that helps , good luck

Don't worry about it dude, at the worst all you'll need to do is wait an extra week or two for the proper fit ;).

But with what you've said I think the XXL might give you a good, if *slightly* baggy fit.

Post pics as soon as you receive it and get some feedback before you decide to soak it or send it back.

if i listen to dabronxy i can immediately send it back for an xl :-(

it is really odd. i simply do not get it!