Seriously though, where did everyone go?

dovo

• 2 weeks later...

idk. if i remember correctly (for myself) a couple entertaining assholes got banned as well as waywt getting boring as fuck.

that said, sufu changed my life. i spent so much time on here that it influenced every aspect of my life especially in my early days on here. i learned what made something cool or lame.

thanks boys. shout out to waistside.

they got hoovered by fb from 2009 onwards.
however facebook now completely moderated by algorithms so good luck with that... esp. fb groups.
it seems we're now entering the post fb era and that might see a move back to human run indy online communities?? 
anyway..... that's our crystal superball prediction at the end of 2017...
-------------------
see you in 2018 for year 15 of supertalk... and year 19 [!] of superfuture

hh_2017_9.jpg

On 12/28/2017 at 3:58 PM, superfuture said:

they got hoovered by fb from 2009 onwards.
however facebook now completely moderated by algorithms so good luck with that... esp. fb groups.
it seems we're now entering the post fb era and that might see a move back to human run indy online communities?? 
anyway..... that's our crystal superball prediction at the end of 2017...

interesting that styleforum is still doing fine then. if what you were saying was true, wouldn't styleforum also be dead? 

no, this site is dead because the people who were in charge took their users for granted. and its not coming back, sorry.

1 hour ago, e0d9n0b5 said:

interesting that styleforum is still doing fine then. if what you were saying was true, wouldn't styleforum also be dead? 

no, this site is dead because the people who were in charge took their users for granted. and its not coming back, sorry.

as far as i am aware styleforum is far more mainstream than supertalk ever was or will be.
some people have also told me there are less cunty members over there.

majority of posts on supertalk 10 years back were either on supertrash or supermarket. they probably went to reddit or grailed. there is definitely a lot less crap these days.

anyway we can only do what we can do. really not sure what your expectations are.

• 4 weeks later...

cunty-ness is what made sufu tho. reddit is just one big circlejerk where people are too scared and politically correct. if you have a shit fit they will tell you as if they were talking to their 12 year old daughter.

styleforum also has some weird ass fits tbh. sufu was always the best. sad to see it die out.

Edited by Ecotrons

On 2/23/2018 at 7:58 PM, Ecotrons said:

cunty-ness is what made sufu tho. reddit is just one big circlejerk where people are too scared and politically correct. if you have a shit fit they will tell you as if they were talking to their 12 year old daughter.

styleforum also has some weird ass fits tbh. sufu was always the best. sad to see it die out.

19 hours ago, Mixture said:

No one left to talk shit to smh

All of this. Iron sharpens iron. When Sufu decided it would rather be a hug box and start banning all the good posters everyone just left

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...