supertalk6
Sign in to follow this  
mlyngard

Momotaro 0405-V Hi-Tapered fit 15.7oz 34w / 30insclassified

Momotaro 0405-V Hi-Tapered fit 15.7oz 34w / 30ins

Momotaro 0405-V Hi-Tapered fit. From Standard & Strange. These are the one-rinse version, so all shrinkage is done. New condition, never worn. If you know this brand, you know this is some of the best denim out there.

Tagged size 34. Hemmed at S&S to ~30" inseam. Actual measurements: w: ~34.5, f.r: 11.25", hem: 7.25" across. Retail price at S&S is $265

Please see linked Standard & Strange sizing chart and model info for more details. PalPal preferred please. I can accept money orders and checks but they would need to clear. Will ship national US or International via US Postal Service Priority. Shipping free.

• Advertiser
    mlyngard
  • Date
    10/03/2017
  • Price
    $175.00
  • Category

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By HAZARDkid

View Advert Warehouse 800 O/W 34x32 NWOT
      Clearing out some denim in the back of my closet. Feel free to send me a PM or any fair offers. I also have some other pairs up for sale as well msg me for bundle discounts.
      Only shipping to North America, if you are overseas I will have to double check on shipping rates since they can vary extremely. 
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Warehouse 800 O/W 34X32 New without Tags. (Can't remember if these even came with tags)
      These were purchased factory one-washed and chain stitched hemmed to a 27.5" inseam
      Measurements (BiG Style - you can cross reference with the sizing charts on their website, not too much variance)
      Waist - 34"
      Front Rise - 11.5"
      Back Rise - 15"
      Thigh - 12.5"
      Inseam - ~27.5" 
      Leg Opening - 8.5-8.7"
      Advertiser HAZARDkid Date 11/08/2017 Price $100.00 Category denim  
    • By HAZARDkid
      Clearing out some denim in the back of my closet. Feel free to send me a PM or any fair offers. I also have some other pairs up for sale as well msg me for bundle discounts.
      Only shipping to North America, if you are overseas I will have to double check on shipping rates since they can vary extremely. 
      Warehouse 800 O/W 34X32 New without Tags. (Can't remember if these even came with tags)
      These were purchased factory one-washed and chain stitched hemmed to a 27.5" inseam
      Measurements (BiG Style - you can cross reference with the sizing charts on their website, not too much variance)
      Waist - 34"
      Front Rise - 11.5"
      Back Rise - 15"
      Thigh - 12.5"
      Inseam - ~27.5" 
      Leg Opening - 8.5-8.7"
    • By tlr911

View Advert Japan Blue Jeans JB0601 High Tapered SZ 30
      Japan Blue Jeans JB0601 High Tapered SZ 30   These jeans are basically new with the tags removed. I just received them a few days ago from Okayama Denim in Japan. The tags were removed for a 30 minute warm soak and they have been tried on for a few minutes and taken right off. They are too big for me so my loss is your gain.   Flat Measurements: Waist: 15.5" Thigh: 11.5" knee: 8.25" leg opening: 6.5" Inseam: 34" Advertiser tlr911 Date 11/10/2017 Price $110.00 Category denim  
    • By tlr911
      Japan Blue Jeans JB0601 High Tapered SZ 30   These jeans are basically new with the tags removed. I just received them a few days ago from Okayama Denim in Japan. The tags were removed for a 30 minute warm soak and they have been tried on for a few minutes and taken right off. They are too big for me so my loss is your gain.   Flat Measurements: Waist: 15.5" Thigh: 11.5" knee: 8.25" leg opening: 6.5" Inseam: 34"
    • By HAZARDkid

View Advert RESOLUTE 710 O/W 34x30 NWOT
      Resolute 710 O/W 34X30 Brand New without Tags.
      These were purchased factory one-washed and unaltered.
      Waist - 33.5"
      Front Rise - 11.5"
      Back Rise - 15"
      Thigh - 12.5"
      Inseam - 28-28.5" depending how you angle the measuring tape.
      Leg Opening - 7.5-7.7"
      Advertiser HAZARDkid Date 11/08/2017 Price $140.00 Category denim