Warehouse Duckdiggers

mizanation

cheep, not just everyone is allowed a pair. if you are interested, let us know, a meeting will be held, your application will be assessed, then you will have your answer. although said meeting will prob take a least a month due to in-built laziness.

i had some really bad luck when it came to the duckdiggers, i had been talking to gordon cause i wanted info on the 1900s. he said he didnt have any at the time so i waited after a month i got impatient and saw some 1890 levis on ebay, won those, the day after payment was sent i saw them on the blueingreen site. im still a little salty about that cause i would have perfered the diggers. oh well, the duckdiggers are still in my future but which cut, im not sure yet.

Everyone should own a pair of Duckdiggers, but they don't, and therein lies the appeal :)

The denim remains one of the most splendidly handsome of all. As baggier jeans seep back into fashion consciousness, perhaps the DDs will gain more momentum.

If the kooky stitching and fit puts you off, then there's always Take5's collaboration with Warehouse, that puts the Digger fabric onto a standard 501 50s type fitting. With the addition of Benny's labours of love in the stitching department. (count the different thread types fellow denimnerds).

Ha!

I started lurking here a little over a year ago and I figured I needed a fitting username when I eventualy would sign up.

Around that time I also fell in love with the duckdiggers.

That and I really like cotton duck trousers, I like how it is a material and an animal together, it works as a first and last name and it has a nice ring to it.

There, could'nt have been more offtopic though.

oh, and the full name is Cotton Ben Everett Jeremiah Duck......

Serious though about the indigo thread, has it been done before?