Julian Red sizing

antihelt

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now i'm REALLY confused. Think i'll just try to order and see if they fit. Anyone ever dealed with http://www.kitchener.ch, and know how their service is with returns?
they're in switzerland so returning them would be a pretty big pain, even if they let you do it.

Go down one size. Even if you find them a bit tight at first, they'll easily stretch and the antifit seat means they'd be comfortable from the start.

One down is the safe choice... but I'd go down two for a more slim fit, personally.

i would get them true to size, as opposed to sizing down. a 34 sounds like it would be best for you.

you have to remember, also, that besides the waist fitting, the thighs may be too tight, especially if you size down. having a 34 waist, i would most definitely advise against sizing down two, and go only as low as a 33, if you must.

• 1 month later...

I wear a 27 in Calis...brand new they were just big enough in the waist to slouch. Also they have not stretched too much. From what I have read I would wear a 26 in Dior Homme. Therefore I would say to size down once from your Dior Homme size.

calis run fairely true to size i downsized mine and they have stretched but not apc style stretching, i am very happy with mine, if you like them tight (which they are) downsize, or just go with you true waist for a looser fit through the seat and thighs

They are Sanforized and no soaking is needed. Also for sizing I meant that when you buy Diors you go -1 from your regular waist so therefore for JR you would go +1 from your Dior size. In other words, get your true waist size.

just got the hoboken nikki sixxs i bought off spencer. soooooooooooooo dope. they're a 32, and they're a little bigger than your average 32 in the waist. slouch up top, tapering through the thighs (not nearly as tight here as i thought they'd be, though -- my olas are tighter), but then oh my fucking god do they get skinny at the calf. i'm predominantly without body image issues, but i think these jeans just made me really sensitive to my apparently fat-fuck calves...

what about actually measuring the jeans, and by measuring I mean measuring the waist circumference which is the only relevant measurement?

the only relevant measurement for you, perhaps. i've had excellent luck measuring across the back of the waistband and using that as my yardstick. while a meticulous measurement around the entire interior of the waistband will certainly give you a "more accurate" representation of the literal waist size, there are myriad other factors affecting fit. whatever measurements you're doing before you buy, you're not doing anything other than making an educated guess -- there is no subsitute for putting them onto your body.