Julian Red sizing

antihelt

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know matthewizzo.com is getting julian red soon

Izzo is getting the Fall/ Winter 07 stuff in in a few months. They'll have the california no wash/hemp, and hobokens in a strange burnt orange and grey gardens. To the best of my knowledge this is the first and only website that is displaying anything by julian red for the a/w 07 season of Julian Reds line. Izzo has a habit of posting their shit when they find out about it and then put a stupid ass line at the bottom saying 'this product will be in stock as __/___/___' which just seems really fucking stupid to me but hey whatever.

haha yea they're weird about it.

heres a little info on those burnt orange hobokens, they're constructed with super soft 100% pima cotton, they're gonna be intense

Pima cotton is really being pushed lately. I think I read that part of Uniqlo's line will be made of pima cotton. I'm interested to say the least, pima is super comfortable.

Sorry if i happen to have repeated this question.... Do any of you guys have Nikki sixxes from this season, and wear sizes 28 or 30.... if so, is it possible i get some measurements.... the sizing for the current season is rather sketchy... all i know is that they are supposed to be tighter.