Julian Red sizing

antihelt

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm considering buying the silvers from Kitchener. My black Diors are size 33 (19cm, made in Japan) and slightly loose in the waist. Is there any chance I could squeeze myself into a 33, since that is the biggest size left at kitchener?

only if you're willing to stretch them out 2 inches.

as said above, these run tiny. if you can wait, they'll probably fix the sizing in the coming seasons (i'm assuming).

What wash are the "silvers"?

Anyone had a chance to check out the "Drowned" wash in person?

i have the drowned in 27x32.

horrible picture, but:

calidrwnd7jd.jpg

i really like them. that flash kills the color in those pictures.

i can't believe nobody's posted about them yet (except for mr p, i think).

these run a little big, but not as much as raw since they're washed (all cali's do, but that might just be because i have a 27 inch waist). so they're pretty much perfect. the weft is yellowish and there isn't any hard distressing. they're selvedge, too, like most cali's are.

look really good with the julian red writer's coat i also got from this season.

i can take better pics of the details, if you want.

i have the drowned in 27x32.

horrible picture, but:

[/img]

i really like them. that flash kills the color in those pictures.

i can't believe nobody's posted about them yet (except for mr p, i think).

these run a little big, but not as much as raw since they're washed (all cali's do, but that might just be because i have a 27 inch waist). so they're pretty much perfect. the weft is yellowish and there isn't any hard distressing. they're selvedge, too, like most cali's are.

look really good with the julian red writer's coat i also got from this season.

i can take better pics of the details, if you want.

yes, please do. Those look really great on you. Would you be able to do a full body shot?

sorry for taking so long...

the drowned wash (bottom) vs. my skull's (top). the weft is white on the skull's, obviously.

drownedvs5010owrg9.jpg

the color is a little off, but you get the idea. nice detail(s).

drownedbuttonha7.jpg

no body shot yet, or a full view of the wash, sorry. i've been busy, but i'll get around to it.

no, i didn't. after nagging a friend of mine (not on this board), he bought them and shipped them to me.

• 3 weeks later...
Ok, so I have beel looking into Julian Red and I like 'em. The weft on the silvers, is it really silver? Or grey or what? I am most intrigued by these.

white weft, all stitching is silver metallic though, it is a sick looking jean.

as for the Hoboken questions, the rear rise is 15.25" i believe, and the front is a little over 10" i dont have a ruler and I left the exact measurements at the store.

Hey ya'll,

I'm thinking of maybe getting the Cali Silver.

I wear a 29" in the Skul 5010XX 6x6, and I know a bunch of you guys have skulls too (minya, CaptMomo, moykky...). Would anyone please be able to compare the fit and the sizing from their own experience.

I know it's probably hard to say, since it's the new season and it sounds like Silvers are sized different to the No Wash. But still, I'd be interested.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...