UES Official Contest 2014/1/1 - 2014/12/31

beautiful_FrEaK

I'm still wearing mine everyday - but I fear I will have to drop out of the contest once the new 710 hit.

why? not wearing a pair of jeans everyday isn't a contest killah...it's all about the fun and throwing some pics up every now and then...nothing more nothing less mate!

talking about pics...here's what i wore yesterday (pre washing the UES).

008.jpg

IronHeart x AlexanderLeathers Guile King

The Flat Head t

IHSI-02 silverbracelet

IHB-02 belt (nv)

UES-400T denim

Viberg Service Boots (nv)

• 2 weeks later...

^same here...can't make it to berlin the next week but amsterdam sounds nice to me!

my pair is sitting in the closet for a few days/weeks now...ready to get repaired. suffering a small crotch blow which i don't want to get bigger, hence the "no wear" atm.

besides that, summer is around the corner!

i'm out for a hike now...pics when i get a chance ;)

this is where i'm heading though: Kandersteg/Oeschinensee in switzerland

oeschinensee-naehe-kandersteg-kanton-ber

Edited by ThinFinn

• 2 weeks later...

wow, almost all the pics show how great UES denim is.. really love how they fades over time.. especially, the vertical fading.. 

bF, you jeans looks awesome.. Maybe you could post more pictures when you're in free time.. i personally really like the color of jeans in your phase.. Not too dark, not too light.. can't stop looking at it..  :D

My "7 months" update or something like that. Weather and other purchases are my bigegst enemy in fading these :D

geL's and Somar's pairs are incredible right now

14503261958_08dd36f8c3_z.jpg14689902515_32f83637b7_z.jpg14666890616_75ee65df73_z.jpg

14503462317_7ebe4af671_z.jpg

14503255859_99c3761ae2_z.jpg

Although the denim was never very rigid or crispy and they had the jeans had their soaks and washes, combs still ripped :)

14686728991_3e55893e2c_z.jpg

Flo, those fit pics are perfect! And thanks b_F, it's time to drop a massive foto-bomb again... They'll be up soon. By the way, is this the first pair you faded this much? :P