NoKipple - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Geez... Couldn't resist! Just ordered Jelado red flannel shirt, Trophy sunset brown shirt and finally some Sagara Imperial IV in black to put in rotation with my 1000 miles rust.

Can't wait to receive those!

Trophy Clothing Dirt Dash Tour 2014/15

IMG_8464_zps87169cb2.jpg

So here we are at launch guys, the rules are very simple...

1) Keep the jeans for a month.

2) Post update pics about what your up to at the time.

3) At the end of the month you mail them to the next person.

4) At the end of the tour you mail the jeans back to NoKipple.

5) We pick the person who has had the best leg of the Tour and award them a brand new pair of Trophy Dirt Denim jeans.

The jeans are a size 34, therefore we were unfortunately not able to accommodate everybody. If you are a size 34 waist (or thereabouts) and want to sign up for the tour please get in touch.

Contest list and running order are as follows....

1) TVShooter - USA

2) Summ3rhays - USA

3) bradl - Canada

4) themexican - Mexico?

5) HoustonChis - USA

6) Ndeep45 - USA

7) ColdStorage - USA

8) beautiful_Freak - Germany (provisional)

9) Foxy2 - Germany/ Russia

10) ur ugly

11) redragon - Indonesia

12) Chazychaz - Malaysia

13) themaster

The list and running order can be changed to suit if times and months do not work for people and if new folks join in.

Enjoy the tour fellas, and thanks for participating  :) 

IMG_8480_zps0cc79e96.jpg

Edited by Megatron1505

Glad to be enrolled.

Having watched TVshooter in action for the Roy tour, he is a good choice for pole position.

I know a lot can happen in 8 months but it looks like my turn might coincide with my trip to Germany in November. Would be fun to arrange a hand-off with b_F if everything happened to line up.

Man that would be a sweet arrangement, I hope that works out.

It made sense for TVShooter to start the tour, as the jeans are currently with him, ha ha.

HEY TVSHOOTER WHY NO UPDATES!?

;)

Have no fear, I am here!  I had to wrap up another tour this weekend!  For those that know or don't, i'm basically a tour whore at this point.  It started with Ooe tour a few years ago and I've done (Durty Dozen+2, ROY tour, 2 diff IH tours, a one day stint on the FH WT, Denimbro LVC tour, maybe another i can't remember...)

I'll start the tour off with pic's of the jeans and we'll get going tomorrow with the rest!  I don't have the best camera in the world but I promise to make it fun with whatever I can get my grubby hands on!  Enjoy!

the jeans!!!

IMG_3812_zps05413fa7.jpg

IMG_3813_zpsd58cfa01.jpg

did I tell you how much I love the slant pockets??

IMG_3814_zpscb60c38b.jpg

not only is this some beautiful selvedge but damn, look at the warp threads on these!

IMG_3818_zpse1624918.jpg

trying to capture the texture of the Dirt Denim!  really love just running my hands up and down these.  prob gonna have some strange fade pattern.

IMG_3819_zpsde5feeb9.jpg

IMG_3820_zps54500610.jpg

deerskin(?)  soft and supple

IMG_3821_zpsc96dceff.jpg

back pockets half lined and chain stitched across.  

IMG_3822_zpsc49f7d82.jpg

yep, nice craftsmanship

IMG_3823_zps46091c1a.jpg

Ok, here's what's making me fall in love with Trophy.  Didn't even notice this detail till today.  they double up on the bottom of the pocketbag.  I'm sure it's for strength and durability, however, what I like about it is that it adds this subtle hint of comfortableness(?) when you have you're hands in the pockets.  It's something you just have to feel.

IMG_3825_zpsc4fb1e8d.jpg

Again, small detail but notice the bartack stitch on top.   Another pair of jeans that I've been wearing for the past 7 months don't have this, and started to come apart at that seam.  I had to repair that spot.  That bartack is prob as strong as having a rivet pressed in there.

IMG_3827_zpsdf9b07db.jpg

lovely buttons

IMG_3828_zpsad8a9ec2.jpg

That's it for now!  Stay tuned for more!!

Thanks. Denim looks very nice, and I love the color of the pocket bags.

At your convenience, would you mind throwing some waist and inseam measurements up? Would be nice to know where things started at... (and to calculate how many times I will have to roll the cuff to accommodate my comically small 29" inseam...)

Oh love those pocket bags, really excited to see this first hand, and that I am towards the start as well. Hopefully you guys don't mind me beating the shit out of them at work.

So I be up for May, or what's the schedule?

The schedule is fairly loose, if you give people assigned months it never tends to work out that way due to transit times and life just getting in the way.

TVS, that's a great way to kick things off man. Really enjoyed the detail focus and you spotted some things that I hadn't, awesome now I love those jeans even more than before.

Pretty sure themexican is over in San Marcos, which hasn't been a part of Mexico since 1836.

Silly Englishman.

EDIT: OK, he's in New Braunfels.  Close enough...

I can verify that i am in New Braunfels. HoustonChris if you are indeed in Houston I'd be happy to hand deliver. I'm always looking for an excuse to head to Houston.