diet butcher slim skin

xcoldricex

• 1 month later...
Ugh. I'm not the only person who really prefers the flat distressed deer skin to the patent leather version of the high tops, right? Still can't find a pair of sz 2's and really dont wanna sell out and cop the patents.

lol no way mang.. the old season f/w0607 and s/s07 f/w0708ones are the shit!

Agreed. Surprised dbss would even allow them to be produced.
You should see the matching suit.

I think the sneakers are cute. Seeing them alone in a large photo I think is different than in real life. I have been seeing the DBSS staff wearing them around and, paired with darker, more subtle apparel, the sneakers obviously get toned down a lot.

Guest jmatsu
You should see the matching suit.

I think the sneakers are cute. Seeing them alone in a large photo I think is different than in real life. I have been seeing the DBSS staff wearing them around and, paired with darker, more subtle apparel, the sneakers obviously get toned down a lot.

of course the staff is gonna wear them. it's their job. i suppose i can somewhat understand why someone would say these sneakers are cute, but imo they just look goofy. this sorta footwear concept has been executed much better many time b4. for example undercover graphic sneaker collabs.

i also disagree with them getting "toned down a lot" by being paired with subtle apparel. i find that sneakers with alot going on actually get noticed more when paired with a subtle/simplistic ensemble. and that's probably the idea, but unfortunately these just suck. i'm sure alot of americans will buy it from blackbird so no worries...

I posted this in the random thoughts thread, but I was recently looking through the april Men's No-no issue and came across DBSS x redio collabo hi's in red (4th shoe 3rd row far right).

They look sick but I need more info on redio since I have absolutely no clue who they are.

191rcq.jpg

I posted this in the random thoughts thread, but I was recently looking through the april Men's No-no issue and came across DBSS x redio collabo hi's in red (4th shoe 3rd row far right).

They look sick but I need more info on redio since I have absolutely no clue who they are.

they're just a shop in japan

here's the blog entry from their site:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http://www.redio.jp/blog/2008/12/diet-butcher-slim-skin-redio.php

• 3 weeks later...