diet butcher slim skin

xcoldricex

Hagbard, that's good, but you have any close ups? my first looksee deems the sole to be way to white and plasticky also the box is wrong. both mine had the top have flaps that went all the way down to the bottom of the box and the top didn't say walk this way

Not yet but I could manage to get some... any other thoughts so far?

sweet. yeh i thought so... do your cons fit tight? as in do your toes go right to the end? or is there a little bit of room in them as well? I have a bit of room in the size 10 cons.

my foot is pretty close to the end of the shoe

I am pretty sure that color doesn't exist to begin with.

yeah, they never made the color

laces are always the same color as the shoe

diet_butcher97a.jpg

those are diet butcher slim SHINs

the box doesnt say walk this way, just diet butcher slim skin

if you guys want a close up of the box let me know

2893552744_afa4c230e3.jpg

I wonder what material the fakes are made of, especially the leather. I'm guessing no one has both for comparison, but I assume Haggard that it's not very soft like deer skin of the real stuff. i'd be interested to know how quickly they break down, i mean, since they aren't authentic and are no where near is high quality

aw fuck, i think one of my dbss pairs is fake, luckily it's not the amazing blue ones. first questionables: stitching on the back of the midsole rubber, which i don't see on any others, thinner loops for the laces in the back upper, and the box is very shiny as well as it doesn't say on the white small label on the side the ¥ price, only says size and model and color white, but there was no white distressed, was there?

aw fuck, i think one of my dbss pairs is fake, luckily it's not the amazing blue ones. first questionables: stitching on the back of the midsole rubber, which i don't see on any others, thinner loops for the laces in the back upper, and the box is very shiny as well as it doesn't say on the white small label on the side the ¥ price, only says size and model and color white, but there was no white distressed, was there?

there wasnt a white distressed

how much did you pay and where did you get it from?

my du

blue is the only reason one should get these over rick owens

mang, these are so much better than the rick ownes

the leather is so much better

not a fan of the ROs, but id cop dbss in every color

aw fuck, i got em from some guy who works at the sneaker shop BODEGA in Boston, his name is Tomme, fucker ripped me off....said his bro is an international lawyer or some shit so he gets samples a lot and gave those to him. I paid 300. how should i confront him?

i still have my blues though, and i'll see if i can post some pictures soon, because they are soooo beautiful (and yes, they remind you of reeboks because the silhouette is similar and the sole and midsole are exactly the same)