diet butcher slim skin

xcoldricex

• 3 weeks later...
tJCR: There's a fetishistic sex angle to the label, tell us about that.

HF: My first visual influences were Jamie Leids' graphics. He did all the Sex Pistols' album covers. They had a very fetishistic angle. That remained a big influence on me over this time.

lol, the interviewer mistook fukatami's correct pronunciation of reid.

it's legit you should buy

I'm being made fun of, aren't I....Well, thanks for the (inderect) help.

p.s. I'm getting them from someone I met today for 300, the pigskin trashed version, so it works out

the distressed "trashed" version is deerskin not pigskin.

or are you buying trashed shoes for 300?

he said they were pigskin, but yeah, I thought it was supposed to be deerskin, so I guess they're the distressed deerskin, light tan or grey color...or something like that...he's going to let me look at them first

I was thinking the same thing.....actually, those are prolly fakes, since the DBSS highs on eBay have reebok omni lite soles
That is basically how the soles on the real ones look -- http://blog.livedoor.jp/chaos6669nose/archives/cat_10029752.html

and the older sneakers: http://blog.livedoor.jp/chaos6669nose/archives/50829714.html http://blog.livedoor.jp/chaos6669nose/archives/50808626.html

everytime a collection is discussed, everyones gotta focus only on the hi-top sneakers.

There's more to life than sneakers!

ha, yeah right....hi tops are the only sneakers I own and they often trump any other style decision. and no, that statement is off, because not enough people think of sneakers when thinking of their wardrobe, but I guess to each her/his own

ha, yeah right....hi tops are the only sneakers I own and they often trump any other style decision. and no, that statement is off, because not enough people think of sneakers when thinking of their wardrobe, but I guess to each her/his own

Clearly you haven't been on Superfuture for very long.

yes, you are correct. it's also evident by looking at my 41 posts total (and I don't lurk). hopefully I can enjoy SuFu talk and contribute as a positive member. anyway, back to the subject, why are the soles the same as reebok omni lites? that can't be coincidental, so there must be some connection between RBK and DBSS, cuz I don't think they just stole the idea.