diet butcher slim skin

xcoldricex

great, so I talked to the guy and he says it's not his problem. he's saying I shouldn't bitch about it and that it was 2 months ago so it doesn't matter anymore. he says they still have some value, they came with a receipt, and that he had no idea they were fakes. my response: i shouldn't bitch? 300 fucking dollars is a lot of money for me right now, especially if I pay for something that cost probably less than 50 to make, and yes, i'll bitch if that's what you call it, while i call it reasonable disturbance, that I didn't get real dbss. even if it was 2 months ago, it's still a problem, it doesn't just disappear. their value is shit compared to the real thing, the receipt is jack shit because you could've got one in Taiwan from the store you bought it from. and no idea they were fakes? look, you know the shit you're selling, and i specifically asked him twice before buying: are these legit, they are not fakes, right? i guess i'm a dumbass for trusting him, i'd think someone who works at that store would be of good repute, but seriously, am i so wrong as to want at least 250 back of the 300 i paid? and what kind of action can i take?

great, so I talked to the guy and he says it's not his problem. he's saying I shouldn't bitch about it and that it was 2 months ago so it doesn't matter anymore. he says they still have some value, they came with a receipt, and that he had no idea they were fakes. my response: i shouldn't bitch? 300 fucking dollars is a lot of money for me right now, especially if I pay for something that cost probably less than 50 to make, and yes, i'll bitch if that's what you call it, while i call it reasonable disturbance, that I didn't get real dbss. even if it was 2 months ago, it's still a problem, it doesn't just disappear. their value is shit compared to the real thing, the receipt is jack shit because you could've got one in Taiwan from the store you bought it from. and no idea they were fakes? look, you know the shit you're selling, and i specifically asked him twice before buying: are these legit, they are not fakes, right? i guess i'm a dumbass for trusting him, i'd think someone who works at that store would be of good repute, but seriously, am i so wrong as to want at least 250 back of the 300 i paid? and what kind of action can i take?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1086650&postcount=181

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just as a point of reference: what shoes inspired the dbss kicks? The silhouette is like a cross between classic 80's Nike's and Reeboks - any heads out there know a little more as to the history of the shoe design? Just wondering (not that I can afford or fit DBSS)

• 2 weeks later...
Was gonna post this is the Japan thread, but I assume that ppl there can, for the most part just go to the store.

Anyway, DBSS/Venom has a webstore up now. It looks like there are only Tshirts ATM moment.

http://www.metalburger.com/store/index.html

Their webstore is going to be limited only to some archival or otherwise special release-type things.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone come across these before? not the usual dbss sneaks we see here...

http://cgi.ebay.com/DIET-BUTCHER-SLIM-SKIN-07F-W-Hightop_W0QQitemZ260336596905QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?hash=item260336596905&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

the dying/distressing effect on these seem pretty cool...anyone have any experience with them?

cause theyre not dbss, some korean brand posing

anyone come across these before? not the usual dbss sneaks we see here...

http://cgi.ebay.com/DIET-BUTCHER-SLIM-SKIN-07F-W-Hightop_W0QQitemZ260336596905QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?hash=item260336596905&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

the dying/distressing effect on these seem pretty cool...anyone have any experience with them?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...