What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

Hello, I'm wondering if there's somenone here who can help me.

I want a jeans jacket but not the classical fit but a bit longer. I tried on Nudies Long Conny and really liked it, except it wasn't raw... The one rh3522 posted a couple of pages back also look good, is there anything like it in Europe och or th US?

clegg, that's the Jacknife right? It' looks good, I like the clean look. If I have the money I might order one when they are available.

On the other hand an Edwin jacket would probably cheaper... regretting that I didn't try one out when I had the chance a couple of months ago cause I think than was the longer one..

yeah its the jack knife sample he put out a while ago. The fit is perfect on this thing, its a great length, and even if its a bit more expensive, you cant beat knowing that Ande sat down to make it specifically for you. It also has really cool touches like a bit of selvedge line that peaks out at the cuffs and bottom of the jacket.

(random)

About a year ago I found what looked to be a wards diffusion brand called 'superdenim' childrens jacket.

It was a childs jacket,but still I should have bought it.

I tried finding info on the brand afterwards, but obviously 'superdenim' , 'wards' , 'denim jacket' ... all yield results mostly to do with this forum.

As I was scanning through this thread for the umpteenth time I thought how cool it would be if I could track one down again.

(random)

How do you guys feel about this jacket? I'm thinking of buying it.

It's not for me, but I don't like the skinny look or the fake wear look either.

If you like that then go for it.

I'll go one further...why buy a new Type III when there are thousands of vintage ones out there to be had for cheap?

exactly... and even Big E versions for $30-$50 bucks...

Nah, wear it in yourself. Look at aquaphor's jacket and see how it's done.

Don't just exhibit somebody elses fades (unless you are one of the vintage collector guys like him^, then it's OK to buy faded (by wear) stuff). Just my opinion.

(random)

About a year ago I found what looked to be a wards diffusion brand called 'superdenim' childrens jacket.

It was a childs jacket,but still I should have bought it.

I tried finding info on the brand afterwards, but obviously 'superdenim' , 'wards' , 'denim jacket' ... all yield results mostly to do with this forum.

As I was scanning through this thread for the umpteenth time I thought how cool it would be if I could track one down again.

(random)

Robbie--I didn't give you that jacket? (This is Zach, obviously.) I don't think I have it any more, but I can't remember what happened to it. I may have accidentally left it at my old house.

Rivet Head--I dig the jacket. I have a 101-J that I'll post pics of once it's a little further along.

Anyone on here sport a Lee 91-B? In pictures this is my favorite denim jacket, but I've never actually seen one in person--much less seen one on a person, being worn.

1.jpg

I gave a friend of a friend a 91-b I found @ goodwill for 3$. Had I known at the time I could (SHOULD) have sold it to someone I would have. It is rad, blanket lined, with Storz' beer patches on the front and back. I believe it was a delivery drivers since Storz was an Omaha brewery.

Once its winter, I'll see if I can't nab some pictures of my friend wearing it for you.

I have plans to buy one from Rakuten as soon as it cools off a touch.

SURLY- You had one, or was it one I traded to you or something?