Wings & Horns Fall 2006

minya

And oh:

http://www.revolverfilms.com/electrikheat/

which shows the Wings & Horns Beaded / Tassled PO Hoodie in our Sueded Fleece that someone mentioned sometime back ("think Visvim"?). I think that's a really cool piece; however, I don't think many of our North American customers ordered many.

Does anyone know if our Wings & Horns sueded fleece pieces have arrived in stores? They're either a PO Crew or PO Hoodie, either plain or with a print on the inside of the garment. New fabric we're using which I think is very nice.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if that's the case, would it make sense to size down on the current fall season's classic fit if you want a similar fit to last seasons classic fit?

I don't think it's just a size-down thing. I haven't done any user testing to check it out, but based on the specs, the numbers are different everywhere. Even though they're slight tweaks here and there in parts, the whole is an entirely different garment than previous seasons' Classic Fits.

I don't think it's just a size-down thing. I haven't done any user testing to check it out, but based on the specs, the numbers are different everywhere. Even though they're slight tweaks here and there in parts, the whole is an entirely different garment than previous seasons' Classic Fits.

to echo Kane, it's definitely not a size-down thing. The cut of the sweatshirt is completely different. If you like baggier, "traditional" sweatshirts, you'll definitely like the new classic fit. If you like your sweatshirts slim or fitted, you'll hate it. (I'm in the latter category.) I guess this is more appropriate, since the classic fit is now.. um.. classic, and the slim fits are, well, slim. Too bad Nomad didn't order any slim fits...

The shawl collar sweatshirts are definitely slim-fitting, though, so they're not cut like the classic-fit hoodies.

to echo Kane, it's definitely not a size-down thing. The cut of the sweatshirt is completely different. If you like baggier, "traditional" sweatshirts, you'll definitely like the new classic fit. If you like your sweatshirts slim or fitted, you'll hate it. (I'm in the latter category.) I guess this is more appropriate, since the classic fit is now.. um.. classic, and the slim fits are, well, slim. Too bad Nomad didn't order any slim fits...

The shawl collar sweatshirts are definitely slim-fitting, though, so they're not cut like the classic-fit hoodies.

Yeah, I don't know why Nomad didn't order any slim-fits. I wonder if they were under the impression that the Slim fit and Classic were the same, and since they were so similar, etc etc...

And the Shawls are a completely different style altogether. Oi Vey.

Actually, when I asked Nomad about the slim-fits they claimed you guys didn't make them for the pin-striped hoodies this season. :confused:

Yeah, I don't know why Nomad didn't order any slim-fits. I wonder if they were under the impression that the Slim fit and Classic were the same, and since they were so similar, etc etc...

And the Shawls are a completely different style altogether. Oi Vey.

Does anyone know if our Wings & Horns sueded fleece pieces have arrived in stores? They're either a PO Crew or PO Hoodie, either plain or with a print on the inside of the garment. New fabric we're using which I think is very nice.

I am intrigued by this. I would really like to see pics of the PO Hoodie if someone comes across it.

yea forgot to mention, I know diverse stocks them, hopefully I'll have time to stop by there and try Start too..

thing is I only have a couple of days and gotta check so many places downtown, both are a few miles away :P

this has probably been asked but any online stockists? I dont know why I didnt get one of the hoodies in nyc at famous friends when I was there, stupid..

yea forgot to mention, I know diverse stocks them, hopefully I'll have time to stop by there and try Start too..

thing is I only have a couple of days and gotta check so many places downtown, both are a few miles away :P

this has probably been asked but any online stockists? I dont know why I didnt get one of the hoodies in nyc at famous friends when I was there, stupid..

Famous Friends doesn't have their stock yet. I think that only Nom de Guerre has it right now.

so for everyone in toronto, uncleotis is also carrying W+H. unlike Nomad they got slim fit hoodies in. however, they got a lot less stuff overall than Nomad did- they got coats, hoodies, a few other sweaters and i think the thermals as well. also, their prices are a little bit lower than Nomad's- they were selling the hoodies for $165 each. i picked up a slim fit black pinstripe, and a navy blue peacoat. i'll get some pictures up later.

I was at uncle otis today... they had all the zip hoodies there, no pull overs though... tried on the duffel coat, fit amazing! I will probably pick it up tmrw. I had a little chat with the person working there, they said they had A LOT of calls today from the USA inquiring about W+H stuff and then I come home to see superfuture back online with uncle otis mentioned in this thread haha.

I was at uncle otis today... they had all the zip hoodies there, no pull overs though... tried on the duffel coat, fit amazing! I will probably pick it up tmrw. I had a little chat with the person working there, they said they had A LOT of calls today from the USA inquiring about W+H stuff and then I come home to see superfuture back online with uncle otis mentioned in this thread haha.

If you talked to a white dude with short brown hair, you probably talked with Donnell, the owner. He is one of the good guys in the industry, Straight up guy, pays suppliers extremely promptly, no-attitude customer service, essentially just treats everyone right. And his store is probably the original *streetwear* store in Toronto. I would highly recommend taking your business to him. All imhe, of course.

If you talked to a white dude with short brown hair, you probably talked with Donnell, the owner. He is one of the good guys in the industry, Straight up guy, pays suppliers extremely promptly, no-attitude customer service, essentially just treats everyone right. And his store is probably the original *streetwear* store in Toronto. I would highly recommend taking your business to him. All imhe, of course.

yep white dude, short brown hair... definitely a very cool guy