helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

browsed SuFu a bit today, and I don't understand the humor or the shit that you guys like/are into.

I think you have to be 100% nerd/awkward individual and constantly be on the internet to "fit in" here

lol'd

browsed SuFu a bit today, and I don't understand the humor or the shit that you guys like/are into.

I think you have to be 100% nerd/awkward individual and constantly be on the internet to "fit in" here

lol'd

you just figured that out now?

for the record, folks that truly know me or follow my life via twitter and used to on Instagram

i was/am a better dad than yours was to you/most

"folks that truly know me" comparable to "follow my life via twitter" lol

I hope you realize you just knocked yourself down a few notches in the "great dad" category with that comment, "i was/am a better dad than yours was to you/most".. ain't no good dad going to talk shit about another guy's dad he hasn't even met.

u just jelly cuz daddy didn't put your life up on his twitter.

for the record, folks that truly know me or follow my life via twitter and used to on Instagram

is prince ronnel jr. learning the family trade? you teachin him proper like? duh! not cock fighting, but is he learning how to make jewelry for black peoples? you had better send pizzas 2 his school so he can get an early start in flossin. cant wait for yr his tumblr/instagram internet debut.

how did yr dad dress btw? was he the most ballin dood in the sugarcane fields or at the coconut harvest?

I've been resisting the urge to cast judgement on you, but yep, this right here proves it: you're a dick.