helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

duh it's pretty apparent to anybody that his philosophy on fashion is that It’s not about what you’re wearing, it’s about who is wearing it. Dress your role, meaning don’t be some poser dressing in certain styles without knowing shit about it, nor being involved in shit to do with it.

so since he not jp salaryman and wanna kop porter, he is poser?

^tbh i don't really think it makes a difference what bag you get cause yr styling and aesthetics are all internet/media generated and all over the place. anyway i'm sure that some kids/hypebeasts would approve.  with your apparent kopping budget, what attracts you to porter or these in particular?

chill you little shit, you don't even know me

still know 100% fact you wouldn't say anything at all like this in real life

please only talk to me in the manner you would in real life

no internet personas please

would definitely ask you this in this manner irl.  talk too you how i write irl.  what's the prob?  i didn't mean to hurt yr feeling or anything. u don't gotta be all defensive all the time.  chill bro.

def think that my comment/questions are valid.

u never answer my questions.  r u chicken shit?

let's be honest, you started off wearing wack shit, and now you got more $ and are kopping higher more expensive shits, no?

we are on a shopping/fashion forum, so it's totally natural for me to scrutinize. trying to make sense yr koppage behavior.  how your psyche affects it.  

i ask people irl why they wear what they are.  i even tell them i don't like it.  big deal. they don't get all hurt like you. in fact they actually would have more of a right too.  we on the internet.  stop trippin

was also gonna make good backpack recommendations for you.  but you have insulted a gentleman ("little shit" LULZ).  so now i ain't gonna tell you.  you fucked up, b.  now u gotta live with that.

Why is black beauty so expensive on that site?

It's fucking nylon for god sake.

Head porter is salaryman status in Tokyo.

Oh the irony.

most japanese brands sold in america are like 2x japanese retail

just wanted a nice little simple Headporter setup for light traveling, the perfect match duffel & backpack

had a couple of Headporter bags back in 2007, just felt the urge to own a couple again

What about Lexdray? Their Shanghai tote seems far nicer than the headporter duffel, and at less than half the price.

personally, i've never been impressed by lexdray

they also seem to borrow a lot of design elements from visvim

These bags are ugly, should have went with something more respectable like margiela if you wanted to do a leather duffle.

Lolz. U are the last person I would take fashion advice from.

• 2 weeks later...

Garbage watch with standard ETA movements.

http://www.askmen.com/fashion/mens-watches_500/564_watch-snob-stop-wearing-panerai.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETA_SA

Please stop wasting your money.

i don't agree with watch snob doe. i'm surprised that you do.

tbh i've always liked the general aesthetic of panerai.  just can't wear it cause of the sort of people who do.  being a paneristi just doesn't mean shit anymore.  hip hop and jason statham ruined shit.  frankly besides the die hard paneristi and baller time piece enthusiasts, so many undesirables kop panerai.  pretty obvious what category ronnel falls under.

originally were made for mussolini's commandos sailing mini-submarines...which is pretty fuckin cool. 

problem with ron is that he buys/wears shit for all  the wrong reasons.  always late 2 the party.  just further drives the nail(s) into the coffin(s) of all these brands/labels that once were, but yet are on that doomed road.  the road of ceasing 2 b.

Edited by SSchadenfreude