SUFU Ebbets Round Three

Northwest

why is this his employer's fault? You guys really need to think about the best way to go about accomplishing your goal, whatever that might be. If it's to get your money back that's one thing, if it's to embarrass him that's another. Like someone else said, post said World Star link here, but I don't see why you'd target his employer. 

definitely not his employers fault, just one way to track the little fcuker down I guess, although I'm not sure that they would want to have a thieving little dirtbag working for them either

I emailed Ebbets about settling up with them directly for my hat and got the following back:

"Do you know what is happening with the rest of the group? Is there one individual in charge of this now? We do not want to make you pay twice for the cap. If you can have the one person that is in charge of the group contact me, we will figure something out, such as we ship all of the caps to that one person and they can distribute to the group. We will eat it on the cap costs- and you guys can figure out how to get the caps to everybody

Thanks a bunch

Lisa

EFF"

And a follow up:

"Go ahead and post the message please. We want everybody to get the caps that they ordered- but we do not want to be responsible for any drop shipping charges and/or details. We are more than happy to send the entire bulk order out to the one official address that is the representative of the entire message board group. Perhaps you all can figure out who it is to be via your message board. We will wait to hear back on this. One you all have it figured out, let us know the information and then you can expect shipment within the following 3-4 business days after hearing back from you."

Any takers?

I'm sure Northwest had some kind of spreadsheet set up tracking who all ordered, their sizes, and the addresses - the question is does anyone else have a copy of this info. I'd hope EFF has it as they were planning to drop ship. If so, that would be a huge help and the best place to start piecing all this together.

pretty cool for ebbets to eat the cap costs. but i cant help but feel pretty shitty for them. perhaps someone reputable can take over and out of good measure, get everyone to contribute a small compensation to ebbets eg caps at cost price and re-distribute the caps to everyone. i know its chaotic and would also bring rise to another possible chance of being scammed by one individual, extra cost for the people outside of the US, and possibly leftover caps from people who already have bailed.

just a suggestion.

i still cannot fathom as to how or why ebbets would have finished caps waiting for delivery details without receiving payment/deposit prior to commencing production.

I can handle the shipping for all of you since I have the facilities for it already through my business.

You need to decide how you want to divide up shipping cost and then let me know and I'll set 

up a paypal button for you all to pay. I'll contact ebbets and pay to have the hats shipped

to me if you all decided you want me to do it. 

This should probably be done by one of you but I'm willing to do it if you would like me too

so we can get this done and over with.

i still cannot fathom as to how or why ebbets would have finished caps waiting for delivery details without receiving payment/deposit prior to commencing production.

agree completely. it's bad business and fucking stupefying

I think a willing sufu mod would be a perfect shipping intermediary. thanks jimmyc.

lesson learned: never trust a sufu member who gets negged for his fits.

Here are the 45 members that bought the hats. Please PM me your address and hat size so I can update the spreadsheet. When I get all 45, I'll send it to JimmyC for the shipping list.

THE CROSSED OFF NAMES MEANS YOU PM'D ME AND I REPLIED BACK WITH A CONFIRMATION. 

DiglettDigs (6/27/2013)

Landwolf (6/27/2013)

Whodinihimself (6/26/2013)

Albite

ForestFire (6/27/2013)

TheMehi

hhenryhhh (6/27/2013)

AirIck (6/27/2013)

Lowk (6/27/2013) (6/29/2013 PAID)

Vinneus (6/27/2013)

Ihaveaccount

EricDW (6/27/2013)

Anonymouz (6/27/2013)

xchen (6/27/2013)

DeadKitty (did not purchase)

ZachInTheBox (6/27/2013)

OneKidd (6/27/2013) confirm zip code

Mfd00m

andrewisdope (6/27/2013)

Caid(6/27/2013)

Ulysses

lonlonlon

Brozek(6/27/2013) need hat size

Jokez (6/27/2013)

Stugots

Chinksmiley

Ambivalence (6/27/2013)

Jaac

Cheweh (6/27/2013)

Sensae (6/27/2013)

Kubrick (6/27/2013) 

Mr.invincible

Fang (6/27/2013)

Jbanger (6/26/2013)

Kelleydunham (6/27/2013) 

JD.Salinger (6/26/2013)

M4TM (6/27/2013) 

CSK (6/26/2013)

Vicarious (6/26/2013)

Intro (6/29/2013)

Coaster

Baldy (6/26/2013)

Edited by mr.invincible

what happens to northwest's hat? did he even put a order in for himself? it's gonna be hard to believe that he didn't have bad intentions from the get-go if it turns out he didn't.

going by the list, he did not order one. I think he was trying to earn e-cred.

Got an email from northwest. Trying to work things out with him now. Please be patient.

If you have received a refund you will need to let me know before I can send you your hat.

I will have a record of who got their refunds because northwest will have records of it.

More details when I have them.