MA-1 Jackets

Phrost3

does anyone think they'll be putting out more of those h&m MA-1s? I was checking last week and saw a large one left and threw it in my cart. What's the fit like? Would I be able to rock a L? I'm 5'8.

They come back in stock every once in a while, I would set up an alert if you really want one.

I don't know how you like to wear your MA-1s, but L would most likely be too long for you. I'm a little taller and got a small and medium. Length on the small sits ar my waist, whereas the medium is a little below my hips. I don't see a large working unless you a round boi, otherwise it's going to fit like a surplus MA-1.

does anyone think they'll be putting out more of those h&m MA-1s? I was checking last week and saw a large one left and threw it in my cart. What's the fit like? Would I be able to rock a L? I'm 5'8.

im 187cm tall and M size fits me snug.

I dont have broad shoulders yet it still feels very snug.

Im on the skinnier side so im guessing L will be too big for you if you have similar build as i do.

Nonnative b a decent label with decent credible lineage. But mayne this jkt is just sorta boring plain Jane. Didn't bother checking the links. Is there something special bout it tho?

I generally like phen iterations, but shit often ain't very versatile and lacks longevity. same shit could b said about other labels i like and own. i got some ma1s that i pretty much only wear one season then rarely to never again. anyway that being said, if u got the funds kop whatever whenever. If not, it'd prolly b wiser to go with something more versatile?

Don't wanna be known as that guy who constantly rocks a show piece(s) and nothin else

Edited by SSchadenfreude

I generally like phen iterations, but shit often ain't very versatile and lacks longevity. same shit could b said about other labels i like and own. i got some ma1s that i pretty much only wear one season then rarely to never again. anyway that being said, if u got the funds kop whatever whenever. If not, it'd prolly b wiser to go with something more versatile?

Don't wanna be known as that guy who constantly rocks a show piece(s) and nothin else

true. It's quite a head turner of a jacket.

trying to find a decent ma1 is harder than I'd previously imagined

not really. have u gone thru this thread?

the maj of it yeah. I am 'seriously' picky though!

scouring rakuten and all I find is b rickson's!

quite like the look of the toj wool ma though.

Edited by Arwhyayen

u wanna sell 1 of these 2 me?

Edited by Nebulae