[PICS] TAKE5 Best Denim Store in Hong Kong - Sugarcane, Samurai, Evisu, etc.

Landy

The difference in price is pretty negligible. If you are in the US and order from BiG, you have access to great customer service and return policy. You also get free hemming. I'm sure Take 5 is also a great store with the same great service, but probably easier to deal with if you are based in Asia. Choice is yours.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

not sure if someone already posted but Take5 has moved. Same street.

1/F 75 Granville Road

Tsim Sha Tsui

Kowloon, Hong Kong

Was just in there today. Wanted to buy some jeans, but had to steady the wallet hand. Going to Japan in a few weeks, so I guess I can wait.... Unless... someone wants to hook me up with their VIP number... =)

BiG is THE store in the western hemisphere. if you don't cop a pair when you go you should be beaten with a lash of palm fibers.

shit-fuck-arrrgh-punchin!@% i'm like less than an hour away from there right now and i can't get there@!!*# stop hittin my with them palms! i gotta find a way. . .need to get mccoys and denime! warehouse too!@*% ouch salaami! damnit!

That move happened over 2 years ago i think.

That's cool. I just wanted to make a note here, because the last post I saw quoted the old address. Like I said, not sure if it was posted before. Luckily, the elevator attendant was able to give me the new address and kept me from running around.

Selection was ok. One of the better shops in Asia (outside Japan). Staff seemed pretty cool. If you are in HK, it is worth it to stop by. Just wished they would apply the VIP price from the beginning. Wanted to pick up some raw for the gf, and get a new pair for myself. Probably better that they didn't. It will ensure that I stop into Bears and Hinoya next month.

Just wished they would apply the VIP price from the beginning. Wanted to pick up some raw for the gf, and get a new pair for myself. Probably better that they didn't. It will ensure that I stop into Bears and Hinoya next month.

Yeah i never really understood that. It really put me off from buying anything when i see then two prices. Its not even as if you have to spend allot of cash to become a VIP member. (they offered me VIP membership years ago when i got my evisu no.2 there i just dint qualify for VIP if i took a 10% discount they were giving at the time for SuFu members).