[PICS] TAKE5 Best Denim Store in Hong Kong - Sugarcane, Samurai, Evisu, etc.

Landy

they recently relocated just down the street (i think it's down the street)

and their new store decor is awesome

I confirm it's down the street, opposite the store "Exit" (which is from the I.T. group of companies and sells limited LVCs, assorted Japanese brands like Atmos as well as quickstrike/hyperstrike footwear).

The Yamane shop is worth a look, it's on the same street near the old Take5 store.

• 4 weeks later...
random photo i found on my camera. the new store is located at the end of granville rd as you walk up towards chatham. look up to your left.

501677117_938308e628_o.jpg

handy image file of tsim sha tsui.

i think this would explain it... yamane yeah where is that store? i think in causeway bay... anyone? search bitch

So get this.. All further Take5 collaborations will be carried at Self Edge and all further Self Edge collaborations will be carried at Take5.

There will be one or two exceptions to this..

And look forward to the four way collab that Benny and i are cooking up...

Im going there at the end of the year, would you be able to check if they have any Eternal 872 or Eternal 868 10th anniversary in stock ? Thanks in advance :D. Oh yes and if they stock those, you should get either one of those pairs :P

yeah its on my list but what else? ill tell benny to reserve one for you hehe... i dont think they have the 10th anymore or maybe yes cause of their stockage... but 872 will do... they give 20% discount for sufu members ( keyko told me) look for benny or ada..

err btw guys if you want anything from take 5 pm me ill get it for you and send it to your country just pay me the receipt and the shipping cost...( i want to accumulate receipt for the discount card..) pm me

you really don't need the discount card. i have one but even if i don't bring them, you could do the usual hk haggling. I got my AI-001s there and bought it close to US prices.

while you're there, do you mind checking for me if they still have the Eternal 10ths as well in size 34. i'm from manila too, maybe you could buy it for me? :)

they have a nice redmoon selection.... and lots of cool belts. (I'm going in Oct.)

• 3 weeks later...

can some one confirm the 20% off there even if you dont have the discount card ... keyko said that just to mention that your a superfuture member and they give you 20% off tag price anything...

yes they usually give 20% off to sufu members. the last time i was there, they just gave me a VIP card. they're very accomodating and friendly. when they didn't have a pair of samurais i wanted, they put in an order from japan. i just have to wait til i go back in xmas to pick them up!

can some one confirm the 20% off there even if you dont have the discount card ... keyko said that just to mention that your a superfuture member and they give you 20% off tag price anything...

Can't confirm it, will check it out next week....will tell them that I am a member of superfuture....^^ see if any reacion lol

20% off for being sufu members? Damn, last time I went to the store before they moved, they refused to give me any discount even when I mentioned I was on sufu!!!!

yeah what if this happens to me? how do i tell them calling kayko and the rest do you have a secret password or something... let us know! thanks