[PICS] TAKE5 Best Denim Store in Hong Kong - Sugarcane, Samurai, Evisu, etc.

Landy

Stopped by the Shanghai store again last night. Picked up some of Take5's own label of slim jeans for my girl. They are hemming them now, and should be delivered tomorrow.

Sale is 20% off. Which is the same as the VIP discount, not in addition. Sale ends this week. Seems like a good deal. Prices are within $5-10 of the Japanese prices. I would assume that you could use the discount to purchase your way up to the VIP card.

Anyway, took a couple pics outside the store.

IMG_5956.jpg

IMG_5955.jpg

So, my girl's jeans just arrived. She loves the fit, though her hips are killing her now. In a couple of days they will be her favorite pair. Low rise, skinny fit. Take 5 branded. Embroidered leather patch. Hidden rivets, red tab on the coin pocket. Construction looks good. Staff did a nice job hemming them.

IMG_5958.jpg

IMG_5960.jpg

Good fit Shangers! The deadstock Yen Jeans denim is really tasty. Was gonna buy my girl a pair but she got turned off by the back pocket design. But of course the stitchings can be removed easily

Yeah, I like the denim. I was actually surprised, I thought she would not like the stitching, but once she got them on, she was loving it. I think I like the crane stitching for girls better than the arcs they do for guys.

are those zip fly?

Yeah, zip fly. None of the T5 that they had for girls had button fly. Here is the link with the details.

http://trial.take5jeans.com/shopping.asp?view=product&product_id=5240

880rmb after the discount.

• 1 month later...

take 5 will celebrate its 10th anniversary this nov 28 in hongkong.

denim brands bosses will be there to join the fun ! not only have pictures taken., or autographing they will join the dancing , games and most of all getting drunk!

pls join the party!!!!!

no 28 2010 langham place in mongkok

let me know! tickets are hella cheap!

wy did you edit your post?

god damn!

take5 party at langham place in mongkok!

nov 28 1pm to 6 pm

collab jeans will be there

with:

flathead

rjb

pbj

samurai

studio dartisan

tedman

warehouse

ironheart

momotaro

skulljeans

and 2 more brands!

please attend

• 2 months later...

Hi, I tried looking around but could not find a answer. Does anyone know how I could get a pair of these to the US? Would I need to go through a proxy service? TF-010. Also is their anywhere I could look at the size specs and at the bottom of the screen where you choose a size their are 2 options that I can not read. Thanks

http://trial.take5jeans.com/shopping.asp?view=product&product_id=5374