You know you're addicted...

Chicken

When it's unacceptable to wear jeans to work so you simply wear a few sizes up of your work pants and still wear your jeans under but noone can see them.

That;s just wrong. Surely you should change job to one where you can wear jeans??

when dudes in the street assume you're checking out their arse, when really you're checking their arcs.

hehe. i was just checking out a dude's jeans (check for selvedge as they go past, then glance over the shoulder for the arcs), only to see he was doing the exact same move with my jeans. :D

we both looked suitably embarassed and hurried off...

he was wearing nudies. i doubt it would have gone anywhere.

Ha. you just knew he was a cheapskate huh?:D

• 3 weeks later...

i was at a concert in a mosh pit. someone who's with the band stage dove into the crowd. when he was right over me, i noticed that he was wearing a pair of iron hearts. even while being pushed, too dehydrated to see straight, and minus a shoe, i could still notice the little M on the back right pocket.

Ha ha yeah the right word

But on the other hand. It depends on how the position was of those two persons to each other.....

it depends

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

haha nice

i was at a concert in a mosh pit. someone who's with the band stage dove into the crowd. when he was right over me, i noticed that he was wearing a pair of iron hearts. even while being pushed, too dehydrated to see straight, and minus a shoe, i could still notice the little M on the back right pocket.

When you've counted to one hundred and eighty more times than you can remember

When you choose your new apartment based on how far the bike ride to work is [the further the better]

When your considering spending $600 on a pair of pants

Edited by gregornz

• 3 weeks later...

Haters gonna hate, but here goes;

When you realize that doing lunges, going for morning runs and going for bike rides in your jeans with the purpose of creating fades is cheating as the fades won't reflect the wear created by your normal lifestyle.

- when I'm on my bike because I have to go somewhere and I'm wearing a pair of raws i still smile a litte on the inside though :)

Edited by Crat

or you're in Stronghold on Abbot Kinney(on holiday from the UK) - and in a flash it comes to you- the perfect valentine's present. a selvedge apron... combining my love of denim and the mrs's love of cooking! so she get's the most expensive piece of kitchen gear,with no idea of why i think it's so cool.

but, it must be noted, not so cool that i want to take over feeding us.....

Haters gonna hate, but here goes;

When you realize that doing lunges, going for morning runs and going for bike rides in your jeans with the purpose of creating fades is cheating as the fades won't reflect the wear created by your normal lifestyle.

- when I'm on my bike because I have to go somewhere and I'm wearing a pair of raws i still smile a litte on the inside though :)

well your jeans are helping you have a better lifestyle ;) win-win

i followed someone today silently for almost 30 minutes, walked around 9 blocks, just to check out his fades from all possible angles without him noticing me stalking him

sad thing is, i ended up at a starbucks didnt realizing that i was next in line after him, so i had to buy a drink. ha

Posted · Hidden by jyoni, March 3, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by jyoni, March 3, 2012 - No reason given

When you're on buddy-level with the most desperate of elderly drunks, and in their world you're the weird non-drunk who noticed their pants.

When you're on buddy-level with the most desperate of elderly drunks because their fades drew you in, and in their world you're the weird non-drunk who noticed their pants.