You know you're addicted...

Chicken

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

when you stop going on the forum for about 4 months and it is still in your most visited sites. and for all of those people who hated my jeans, i honestly havent worn them outside, it was when i first got them and i realize that they do not fit! i love my 660s and hopefully will be giving an update in july for their birthday!

tl;dr. i was a pussy, i'm back and happy to be here!

also, when purchasing a bike, the constant peddling to help fading outweighs the impracticability of fixed gears themselves.

• 4 weeks later...

when you know there should be a holiday for jeans

i think i'd name it . . . Jawnukkah, New Jean's Day, The Birth of the Prophet Strauss, The 10th day of the month of fades . .. . i dunno

just something, ANYthing to celebrate / give / receive / make jeans with your loved ones

when you know there should be a holiday for jeans

i think i'd name it . . . Jawnukkah, New Jean's Day, The Birth of the Prophet Strauss, The 10th day of the month of fades . .. . i dunno

just something, ANYthing to celebrate / give / receive / make jeans with your loved ones

WTWJ Day!!

White tee with jeans day is our holiday! Everyone i know wears jeans that day.

http://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=551.0

If you are seriously basing possible vacation destinations on what jeans buying opportunities there may be...

That's not abnormal at all! My parents can't think of vacation spots so i've been constantly pushing Hong Kong, New York, Shanghai, or Japan. I namely want to purchase a pair of Samurais in store hahaha

When you've thought about keeping your jeans on while having sex

Expecting fuck fades?

I had a pair of Warehouse on Friday night when my girlfriend gave me a blowjob in the back seat of my car. It did nothing to improve the sexual experience.

Liked the fuck fades part, Otherwise TMI.

Sorry for the TMI. I was ham handedly trying to say that if you're thinking about jeans and sex, whether to increase fades or pleasure, ya got your mind on the wrong thing!

when you talk to a random old person in the train station who's wearing a pair of selvedge jeans and have a one sided conversation. (i deduced that they were original, raw 54s. i could be wrong, but im pretty damn sure)

• 2 weeks later...