You know you're addicted...

Chicken

when you go to an art exhibit to find out that there's an indigo portion of it, watch the video that they play and can say most the facts that the Levi's experts say, as well as some of the indigo experts.

when kids at your college know you as "that kid who wears his jeans rolled up"

when you check once a month that your 1 brand new pair of raw, unwashed, rigid, 16oz, selvedge jeans in your closet, is in perfect condition.

and you remind your wife once a month: "this denim is my funeral clothing, I want to have on me in the coffin/casket".

And you advice your wife to prepare the same set, just in case, for herself...

Edited by no-svg

When you spend your precious weekend on a train going to another city just to look at a raw denim shop.

when you bring your raw with you everyday to work so you can change for the commute home.

Its like inception dude, he was dreaming about denim in his dream about denim.

I just freaked out.

The big beat manifesto: Big beats are the best, get high all the time.

You're suffering on a heavy raw denim natural fading purist addictness:

When you loose your job because you're always wearing your same heavy weight raw denim pants and denim jacket and "forgot" to ever wash or change them for over 2 years of constant wear in a row to receive really sick fades with strong character and patina on them.

Or when you have plenty of space in a crowded train during rush hour time, because your never washed and abused raw denim stuff looks pretty rough and filthy after many years of constant use

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

when you write your art history paper about van gogh's boots so you can talk about how mass production ruined the individuality and craftsmanship of clothing....

lol, talking about speed hooks. my professor is a real asshole, so i'll let her figure out what all of these boot terms are.

Edited by wgmds

when a guy near last call at a bar is puking in the toilet and his jeans are gapping in the back and i think "probably a hot soak will fix that a bit" then realize that they are probably from aeropostale (sp?) and he's just another idiot who can spend $250 a month at the bar and $40 a year on jeans that don't fit.

Guest Electrorock

when a guy near last call at a bar is puking in the toilet and his jeans are gapping in the back and i think "probably a hot soak will fix that a bit" then realize that they are probably from aeropostale (sp?) and he's just another idiot who can spend $250 a month at the bar and $40 a year on jeans that don't fit.

LoooooooooooL

When ur Willie gets hard and u place it the exact same way so to get a hot fade

This reminds me, recently I saw a Japanese guy who was wearing his raw jeans so tight that he had - I swear to Levi Strauss I am not making this up - he actually had dick fade. And it was really, really noticeable too. Pretty hilarious.

When you realize your dorm room walls are blue, as high up as my head. No idea how it got there, not like I stand there upside down rubbing my legs against the wall..

Anyway, white walls are now denim stained white :D .

Edited by Warakia