You know you're addicted...

Chicken

1.)When you fondle the the chain stitched hem, waist band and inseam of your jeans every time you take them off.

2.) Or when you're sitting in class and happen to touch the coin pocket rivet only to find out that the gal sitting next to you is giggling at you because you have a stupid goofy smile on your face. After which, your only natural (and reasonable) reaction is to leave the room with a pseudo-calmness, and make your way to the nearest restroom to checkout each of the individual stampings of all the rivets on yo jawnz.

3.) When you wake up in the middle of the night screaming "INDIGO"!! (figuratively of course)

4.) When you've been invited to a "Roaring Twenties" themed party and all you can think of is where you are going to snag a period correct repo. in time...

Edited by Rightyow77

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

When you end up only buying items of clothing which are indigo dyed and realising the only colour in wardrobe in indigo.....

.....But then you think to yourself... What amazing fades youll be able to achieve with all your clothes!

^True, I have been trying to hire a 70,s cowboy rent boy all morning to accompany me to the matinee stageshow of Brokeback Mountain staring John Barrowman, but they want £300 per hour not including extras, If they have a Burt Reynolds style mustache its £350 Scaldalous!

I can get an 90,s rent boy for £20 per hour but Joe Bloggs denim just dont turn me on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...sad that you will be going out for an extended weekend trip the same weekend as a self edge collab drops. ... keep putting off a vacation because you keep using your savings on boots, denim, chambray, loopwheel etc. 

• 1 month later...