You know you're addicted...

Chicken

When you don't fall asleep until 2:30 because you're thinkIng about all of the shit that you possess that can be sold to buy dream pants.

when you don't fall asleep until 3:30am because you've saved up the money, but now you're thinking about WHICH dream pants to buy

i wish i was in your shoes!

when you don't fall asleep until 3:30am because you've saved up the money, but now you're thinking about WHICH dream pants to buy

When you don't get ANY sleep because you have fellow SUFU members holding shit for you that you have promised to buy, but the douche who bought your shit three days ago still hasn't paid, despite bombarding you with 10 emails prior to purchasing asking for a million pictures, and dumb fucking questions about where you bought your stuff (does that really matter?!?!).

When you wake up with dried up tears on your face from a dream about accidentally washing your jeans when it is too early.

I would call this pathetic rather than addicted?

You know you're NOT addicted anymore when out of the last 10 pair of pants you bought, only 1 was denim......

Expecting fuck fades?

I had a pair of Warehouse on Friday night when my girlfriend gave me a blowjob in the back seat of my car. It did nothing to improve the sexual experience.

I have sex in my jeans all the time. Sometimes you just can't get naked.

• 2 weeks later...

when you fall off of your bike and the minor physical damage is MUCH less important than the out of place fade near your knee.

You finally convince your girlfriend (who hates the fact that you spend so much money on jeans and so much time thinking about jeans) to buy you a new pair of raws for your birthday by telling her that this is the only thing in the world you want. Immediately after you get the pair from her, you pool together all the birthday money from your relatives and buy another new pair of denim that cost even more than the pair your girlfriend bought you.

You also know you're addicted when you become obsessed with one particular pair of jeans and can't think about anything else until you buy them and then, 2 months later, you come across an even better pair and and up selling that first pair that you couldn't possibly live without to fund the new pair.

• 2 weeks later...

when i joined this site i was a 38 waist, im a 30 now, and im just lamenting all of the jeans i missed out on cause they didnt have bigger sizes or the big sized ran out quickly. (sheds a tear for the original d'artisan wrangler repros)

when you seriously think about how you can fuck in your jeans without messing up the whiskers or having to wash.

i guess im not as addicted as i though, cause i just washed the next day.

• 2 weeks later...
when your pregnant mrs decides she wants a bugaboo pram- and you see on google there's a ltd edition denim version......

and you spend all afternoon tracking one down, even tho' it's more expensive than the standard colours

It's raw, unsanforized stf too, better not take it out in the rain! :)

when you wear a pair of pants to work that you dont care about because you know its gonna rain and you dont want your denim to get soaked, and then you change into your raw jeans when you get to work so you can wear them in...then change back to the other pair when you have to go outside...

When it's unacceptable to wear jeans to work so you simply wear a few sizes up of your work pants and still wear your jeans under but noone can see them.

after a long hot soak in the bathtub that shouldnt be a problem. make sure to give the wheelbearings a good greasing afterwards. and order one size up.

Remember - don't throw the baby out with the bath water!