What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

got caught in a rainstorm, got some funny looks from girls coming into the toilets at cafe 1001 for standing drying off my dress under the hand dryer, had coffee with sphoxx. then baked and ate weed cookies with my housemate, played tony hawk 2 and tekken 5 until we got too mashed to move, passed out

your average thursday. tonight is bangface in angel

had coffee with sphoxx. then baked and ate weed cookies with my housemate, played tony hawk 2 and tekken 5 until we got too mashed to move, passed out

Sounds like a pretty fun night to me, I wish one of my roommates would try to bake weed cookies sometime. Tony Hawk 1 is the best to me, but I only own part 2 .. strange world.

went to a birthday party at a house for two of the roommates who coincidentally have the same birthday. shit got out of hand, a guy getting kicked out punched a hole through a glass door and shortly thereafter got choked into submission by a friend. afterwards, 4 idiots threw up all over the table with the liquor. and to cap off the night, one of the birthday boys drunkenly falls two stories off a balcony.

Went with some friends to a Turkish cafe for some hookah... great time, until I got my first speeding ticket coming home. I was driving my parents van as opposed to my usual small, manual m3. In any case, I may be able to get rid of the ticket; the cop wrote that I was doing 52 in a 30 even though the speed limit was actually 35 (he even verbally said 35). So I'm thinking that he made an unintentional mistake in writing it, but in any case, it may invalidate the ticket.

i don't know but he really died

Damn .. do you know what he OD'd on? H?

My weekend was pretty crazy. Friday night went to Studio B with a couple friends, drank a decent amount before I went .. and a lot while I was there.

Saturday night, popped some pills and drank .. don't remember a lot of that night, me and my friend ended up at some random house snortin shizz and playing Blitz on N64.

Last night was kinda awkward though. Me and my roommates were watching a random episode of The Wire and this one kid my roommate's younger brother brought over asking about the show goes, "Oh, it's that nigger show".

Well, one of my roommates is black so .. that didn't go over too well. Right away the kid noticed and said "Oh .. my bad" .. but it doesn't help one bit.

slept from 1pm-9.30pm. picked up a big mac and frozen coke, and ate that on a quick cruise through the city. ogled at the many short skirts. procrastinated on finishing a paper due 2 weeks ago. procrastinated further. more procrastination. contemplating starting paper now @ 4.42am.

went to a art gallery opening at my school.

free wine. got way too drunk (didn't eat all day)

went to happy hour.

got worse.

started horrible shit with my ex for no reason.

passed out by 9.

woke up at 11 and went to the bar.

mcdonalds at like 3.

thrown up at 330.

My school just had an art gallery opening too, it was to display some of the work for the faculty. Free wine and food, but for whatever reason a lotta kids in my classes don't show up .. art and free shit, I'm there.

Last night, I just drank a lot and went to my roommate's friends house. One kid there was pissing me off, he was trying to clown on my jeans.

I was really hung over this morning, during the middle of my graphic design class I went to the bathroom to puke my guts out. Started feeling better by like 1 this afternoon.

Went to some release party for Zune (MP3 players)...

have there been any significant upgrades made to the Zune? how was the party? When I went to Zune v. 1 release party, Red Hot Chili Peppers played for an hour or so. purty kewl.

go to some russian bar to get some hookah with 2 of my mates and ended up ordering 6 hookahs, 2 each for us. Had some orgy till 2AM, and went home and watch re runs of Oprah while eating cup noodles with mayo.

are orgys commonplace in your world? do you use protection when orgying or who gives a shit, right?

have there been any significant upgrades made to the Zune? how was the party? When I went to Zune v. 1 release party, Red Hot Chili Peppers played for an hour or so. purty kewl.

are orgys commonplace in your world? do you use protection when orgying or who gives a shit, right?

At least I do, my friends, Im not sure since it was pretty dark in the room. I always change a new one every time I change a partner, arent I a perfect gentleman;)