What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

Two nights ago .. drank a box of wine with my friend. Got really fucked up, then took a bus to a random club in New Haven.

Acted like a dick to everyone. Almost got into a fight. Threw mad bottles off the second story deck, yelled mad shit to people on the 30 min bus back to stop near me.

Drove extremely drunk with like 7 ppl in my car, blasting grime music. Dunno how I ended up un scratched the next day.

last night i went to a going away party for one of the girls at my work, i actually had more fun than i thought i would.

my brother said he tape the ufc for me while i was gone so i get home the vcr is running, but the stream he was using was broken so nothing got taped. kinda upset about that

make you feel all better about yourselves, i will tell you about last night, i went to a pumpkin carving get-together. dont know why but my best friends' girlfriend kept telling me for a couple of weeks now that we need to carve pumpkins, and finally last night i went over to their spot and we carved pumpkins.

i guess she want to make this an annual thing, cause i get a call yesterday morning saying to get a pumpkin cause we are doing this after work. so all of us gather at about 9 at night and have dinner and a few drinks and proceeds to carve some pumpkins.

my friend rebekah kept getting on my case for not doing a design out of her design book and but making a shitty face on the pumpkin instead. i purposely made it more stupid looking than i would have but she kept bugging me. then she showed me her 'far superior' witch design, and i laughed it off. all in all it was pretty fun.

Went out to the local bar's "Wenesday fill-up night". You basically bring a huge container and they'll put a gallon of beer in it for $3. Not bad, but I almost got fucked since my fake is shitty. So yeah, bartender almost took it away but my friends convinced him I was 21 and it was real.

Got drunk with the guys, took a cab back with a friend and two girls. We realized we didn't have any money, so I thought this guy was going to fucking kill us. My friend ran up to his room and grabbed whatever he thought he could pay the guy with, which turned out to be a sizeable amount of weed, and sure as hell the cab driver accepted.

We split off and I took one of the girls back to my dorm. Luckily the roommate was at the library. I got the worst head of my entire life, walked her back to her dorm, came back and tried to do homework but ended up passing out on my computer.

Still a bit drunk right now, but what a wonderful night.

Got all dressed up in Halloween steez (a ping pong grand master) complete with short shorts and a tight H&M white polo. Went to a block party where every house on the block had a keg. Got drunk, made out with quite a few girls, came back and "COCKS" and "CRABS!" all over some guy's face. Not a bad night.

went to a free lupe fiasco concert at UCI. man did that shit suck. everyone pushing for the front. ugly women titties rubbing on me. almost got into a fight. stinked like bad cheese. at one point my feet weren't even touching the ground and i was still moving around. and all lupe did was plug in his new cd. damn, what a fun time.

wuttup pigeon jon.

went to Korean restaurant. ordered all the faves-- veggie tofu stew, spicy marinated bbq pork, bulgogi, pot stickers...

caught up and talked about total random shit :)

semi-huge earthquake.

starbucks tea/coffee

and quick show of 2,500 pics of Europe from Germany, Holland, Amsterdam, Belgium, France, Italy...I could go on

i also got a goodie bag-- souvenirs that are edible...the best kind. :D

Hung out in my dorm for a few hours last night with a few buddies. Got buzzed on some Old English while listening to some music from our better days of the 90's. We yelled stupid shit at people from the window, told stories that probably weren't funny, and played some Halo.

We decided to head to a party, but after three dry kegs we got a bit sick of walking. We went to a bar a few blocks down, didn't buy a thing and just gamed the ladies for a little while. None of us really bothered to take any back, whiskey dick would have gotten the best of us, to be honest. Went to another bar that had more college guys, but they told us to leave because my friend's fake is shitty as hell.

Went to some kid's apartment, smoked a few bowls and went back to the dorm high and drunk as shit. I tried to order a pizza at Papa John's but I couldn't stop fucking laughing.

From there on we just went dorm hopping and called it a night around 3:00.

As I'm typing this I'm getting ready to do it all again tonight...except there's open bar for $5 tonight at this shitty bar. Mostly freshman going, should be kickass (Yes, I'm a freshman...). It's kickass, they have kegs full of Miller, but you can get Guinness and Sam Adams at the bar if you ask.

last night i went to with my friends to celebrate my best friends chris and his girlfriend, rebekah's, birthdays, his is the 1st, hers is the 3rd. so we drank alot and played fooseball and ended up at some corny bar in campbell. it was overall an interesting night.

haha...thats why i do not miss handlebars at all...

june-mid september is a blurr..

Haha .. I blacked out again last night, didn't get down on any bars though.

It was pretty cold up here, so me and my roommates stayed in. I killed a bottle of red wine, and a couple beers. Hung out, listened to a lotta late 90's hip hop music .. supposedly I watched Blade Runner, but I blacked out before that ..

unusually emotional saturday nite.

felt the following:

:confused: :mad::(

not quite sure if i'm hungover or if this is somekind of psychosomatic response to the few bullshit friendships i had that fell apart this week and a perpetual feeling of emptiness and meaninglessness.

oh well. i got my bike back, drank some good beer, and got a couple of free bottles of wine to take home.

was in toronto for the weekend... called it an early night at 2;30 am after some drinks and some bruschetta pizza from pizza pizza.