What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

studied but came home b/c i was unproductive

made dinner and read cool trans.

watched my gay roommate and his boy friend bake brownies.

went to bed at 11 so i can wake up early today for sum studyin

last night i did go to my friends wedding and i had a great time. i had quite a few nameless portugese drinks, played foosball in the bar at teh back of the reception hall, saw some people i hadnt seen in years, had some pretty good roast beef, talked alot of shit, and hugged the bride and groom. ah good stuff.

watched the latest episode of 30 Rock as i sat there wondering why there hasn't been a new episode of Nip Tuck in a while.

got drunk off some 211 and natty ice, went to my friends house, went to my others friends house, got more drunk there and played call of duty 4

Drove to Ybor City to see Fake Problems and The Hold Steady at the Skatepark of Tampa anniversary show.

Pretty stoked to see The Hold Steady play there, since they have songs about Ybor. The show wasn't as wild as I thought it would've been, but it was still pretty good. They even played two new songs.

I also got a $220 speeding ticket on the way home, about ten miles from my house...

Fever induced hallucinations. Shit was mad scary, had to jump into a cold shower to snap myself out of it/cool myself off.

I wish I could figure a way to describe it, but it was just this extremely paranoid feeling coupled with really strange images.