What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

Flew to LA so I can hit up Coachella...where Im posting from right now, on my friends phone. Watching/listening to some jerks with a tuba in the band...

Thats whats up.

ALSO:

l_41324c0bc766496874cb0afe44246d8d.jpg

Friday: Friend from NY came up to hang out for the weekend, went to my friend's house party. Watched the Hawks and Celtics game while kicking back some cups of keg brew. Cops came around 1 AM which is pretty early, and they actually waited for everyone to leave.

Saturday: Watched the De La Hoya v. Forbes fight, killed a 6 pack of Brahma. Went out to a bar with a couple friends, moved on to hard liquor. Drove back my roommates and a couple girls fucked up.

Went to my advertising design final. Which was basically a work session to make more progress on our portfolio websites in Flash.

Afterwards ... my lady friend, two of my roommates, and I killed a 30 pack of High Life while watching the Cavs and Celtics game. Then I somehow beat my friend in Fight Night for 360.

My roommate who never drinks or hangs out anymore (he used to years ago) called me up last night really fucked up asking me to come by. We're all seniors at our college and all just finished with classes, so these are probably gonna be our last couple of weeks hanging out. My other roommate who never drinks hard liqs is also just downing shit too.

Anyway, me and my lady friend head over and catch up on the madness. Take a couple shots of rum, down a couple brews, and then move on to downing more hard liqs. We end up wandering around and stop at a nearby lake to relax and drink more, some reminiscing and more liquor fueled madness ensues. Good night.

last night i watched american psycho at my friend chriss house, then my other friend thiago calls and says he just bought rock band and we should all go over to play, at another friends apartment.

we all get to my friend joses spot at about eleven and play rock band till like 4:30 in the morning. because i proved to be insanly uncoordinated on this game, i was on the mic. which became awesome once i figured out that i didnt have to sing the words just match the pitches. i felt like a child afterward but it was fun

Had my last lame, high-school-drama-ridden, stereo-playing-loud-in-the-basement, parents-can't-find-out house party. Lots of vodka -- got some freshman kid "drunk" for his first time (doubt he really was), gave a kid from Panama & a kid from Japan their first drink in the United States, and generally was the man all night long (by the man I mean I was very, very trashed).

Of course the hick patrol found their way out to my place around 1am, & the rest of the night was basically me making sure no one tracked dirt onto the carpet, didn't smoke inside, and put their cigarette butts out in the appropriate places. I constantly had to defend my choice of music (Digitalism, J.T. remixes) but eventually let them play whatever the fuck hicks listen to.. Luckily I was too drunk to hear.

Everyone ran out of cigarettes at the same time, & then the fuckin' hicks tore up my front lawn w/ their gas-guzzling trucks. Thank god I'm outta here in two weeks.

went to the library and did some study

came home and chilled out and ate simple dinner consisting of rice,tomato, tuna, salt + pepper & cold first pressed olive oil.

listened to several ep's (tigerskin, moonbeam, booka shade, patrick La Funk, Popof etc.)

Thought about having a mix

Did more study instead

went on sufu briefly

Went to sleep..

I can't wait until i have less shit on my plate so i can get out of this mundane routine :(

got home from the studio.

listened to the progress we made on the weekend, and was very happy with the result.

tweaked our network and helped my folks out with their comptrollers.

ate a lovely salmon fillet, served with shitake and crab meat risotto and some steamed carrots.

did some study.

had a mix.

zzzzz.