What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

yeah dude.....things just keep getting worse. you couldntve scripted the dramas of the last 3 years.

who do you support...?

Carlton supporter... We're travelling ok, next year hopefully we will put in a decent showing.

went to go cinema but me and my companion both didnt really want to see the film,drove round for ages the came home,fun times had by all.what music you play jpgm?

went to go cinema but me and my companion both didnt really want to see the film,drove round for ages the came home,fun times had by all.what music you play jpgm?

bands is death metal and a prog/indie/folk/metal sorta hybrid

as for spinning tunes, a bit of everything....mainly dnb and dubstep, but a bit of breaks, garage, tech, minimal.

variety is the spice!

last night...

had dinner and drinks with friends for my birthday.

got home, suitably inebriated.

packed my shit and finally turned in at 5am.

tired....but ready to tackle the other side of the world.

my buddy and his wife finally had their wedding reception 8 months after their wedding. Drank a bunch of beer and vodka tonics in 103 degree heat (not the best idea) and ate a shitload of delicious food. Felt like death afterwards because of the heat but it was a good time for sure.

spent the first half of yesterday recovering from a hangover. Not much of a birthday, but sunday birthdays require the saturday partying, right?

Last night: introduced my dad and his girlfriend to the first season of Dexter, then hung out with my ex' cousin and watched a good chunk of Weeds. Given that it got me in the mood, I lounged around all day today taking out the entire third season. Could've been worse.

^ lol thats where ive been going cause im too broke to afford good beer/liquor...$2 mixed drinks too, but it's kinda ehhhhhhh...their food is actually pretty good too and they mix a pretty strong long island. heres where polishmike comes in and rips the place apart for being too hipsterish...ha.