What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

I ate ice cream all day (at my work) for all meals

and then rubbed one out and went to bed

boy, don't we just have the healthiest of lifestyles, haha

good fucking life.

i smoked 2 packs of cigs and hung out with an old buddy from school. totally raged on some free samples from ritas.

ate 2.5 grams of wild shrooms and 1 gram of aborts from a home setup. rode my bike for about an hour after i had started to feel it hard... hung out with friends smokng and drinking... total ego loss for quite a while... could barely walk about 2 hours in... one of the most intense trips ive had

well, tuesday night, but...

drove down to camden w/ a bunch of my friends. got lit up on the ride there, got lost in the pj's, ate a sketchy mcdonalds, got drunk and more lit in the parkin lot, watched radiohead kill it, drank and lit up some more, hit up wawa big time in a drunken/high mess on the way home, got to bed at like 3 and was at work by 8:30. wasn't even hurting that much, i was pretty impressed.

hahaha I like.

I smoked a lot last night, talking felt almost impossible

ate 2.5 grams of wild shrooms and 1 gram of aborts from a home setup. rode my bike for about an hour after i had started to feel it hard... hung out with friends smokng and drinking... total ego loss for quite a while... could barely walk about 2 hours in... one of the most intense trips ive had

went to work party at work. got awarded "Counselor of the Year"

left early. friend called, we smoked/drank, got sushi

I neglected the fact that I have a stomach flu

went home sick and went to sleep completely trashed around 10

Didn't even drink/smoke that much, but the flu just put me under. Slept like the dead

The girl I got sushi with called me back today and told me she had a lot of fun and wants to do it again

I don't even remember eating.

went to work party at work. got awarded "Counselor of the Year"

left early. friend called, we smoked/drank, got sushi

I neglected the fact that I have a stomach flu

went home sick and went to sleep completely trashed around 10

Didn't even drink/smoke that much, but the flu just put me under. Slept like the dead

The girl I got sushi with called me back today and told me she had a lot of fun and wants to do it again

I don't even remember eating.

she fuckin' stole your wallet and ate fucking toro with that shit.

kill her!

^^ you should have asked to her to play the game "lets put the tip in" just for a bit, to see how it feels

but by the sound of it you were in no position to be putting your tip in anything

not at all.

tequila does not go well with chinese food/stomach flu

ran the 1/4 mile. got a 13.6 @ 104. pretty slow but not bad for my first time I heard. launch sucked and got a 2.0 60 foot. only got 2 runs in before the rain started. probably going back on thursday for better times :)

yeah, only first time? will definitely improve. is your car stock?